Moments Like This.

Spam me? 🥴

Kendall's Pov.

⚠ MATURE CONTENT ⚠

The connection that we had wasn't something you could replace. I've never felt this comfortable or at ease with anyone in my life but with her, it all felt right. 

No doubts. 

Not even one. 

Kendall: "Y/n," I sighed feeling her soft lips kiss my skin so delicately. 

We discarded our clothes long ago and nothing was holding us back but I could feel and hear how nervous she was. I placed my mind over her heart and felt it beating wildly against her chest and pulled away from the kiss.

Kendall: "Nervous?" She chuckled shyly.

Y/n: "I guess my heart rate gave it away," I smiled at her.

Kendall: "Only a little," I giggled out and cupped her face. "You don't have to be so nervous," I said trying to reassure her.

Y/n: "I know but at the same time, I've only ever dreamt or read some fanfiction about this moment." She chuckled out making me join in. 

Kendall: "Don't think about anything, just let everything flow naturally." I mumbled before bringing her face down and connecting our lips. 

She groaned into the kiss and planted both hands down on the bed, holding herself up. I moved my hands through her hair, tugging on the roots making her bite down on my lip roughly. I hummed and felt her lips leave mine, trailing down to my jaw and neck.

She left feather-like kisses on my neck, before biting down on the sweet spot driving me crazy at how good it felt. Y/n kissed down my body, leaving a few marks but I didn't mind one bit, I watched her kiss the dip of my hips, down to my thighs stopping her movements. 

She kissed my inner thighs and spread them as she moved closer to my core. She kissed my lower set of lips before using her tongue to give me one broad stroke, I gripped the sheets and balled them in my hands, trying to keep as quiet as I could. 

Y/n continued to tease me and used her thumb to play with my clit as she kissed up my body until her lips hovered over mine. I saw the way her lips glistened with my arousal on them and brought her in for a kiss, taking her by surprise. 

Y/n: "You taste so good," She mumbled pulling away. I moaned softly and threw my head back at the feeling of her thumb pressing down on my clit. 

Kendall: "I love foreplay but I would really love it if we could skip it." I whispered trying not to sound desperate but we all knew I was desperate for her. For this. 

This might as well be the first time I'm having sex with how I'm acting. 

Y/n: "Whatever you want," She pecked my lips and moved over to her nightstand, pulling out the box of condoms and taking a gold rapper out.

She fumbled with it a little before tearing it open, I took the condom from her slightly shaky hands and moved my hands down between the two of us. 

Y/n: "I can do it myself, I just-"

Kendall: "I know, I just want to help." I smiled innocently as I took her length in my hands. 

Y/n sighed and moved her head back with a low groan abandoning her lips. I worked my hands along her length, using my thumb to swipe the precum that was at the tip making her hips buckle into my hands.

Y/n: "If you keep doing that, this night is going to be very short." She looked down at me and licked her lips. I shrugged and rolled the condom on her dick, bring my finger up to my lips, sucking whatever contents I had on it.