Addicted {Part II}

Y/n Pov.

I groaned hearing my alarm go off and felt Kendall move around and turn it off. I smiled and started drifting back to sleep when Kendall started playing with my hair. I turned around and draped my arm over her, pulling her closer to my body.

Kendall: "Good morning," She mumbled still sleepy.

Y/n: "Good morning," I greeted before slipping into my sleep once again.

Kendall: "Y/n, come on." She giggled softly, shaking me. "You have to meet your dad today, remember? He spoke to you at the party last night and told you to see him today." She reminded me.

Y/n: "No, my head pains." I grumbled regrating the shots I did with my sisters last night.

Kendall: "Trust me, I know but you have to go. It's probably something important." I sighed and opened my eyes, squinting them when the light burned my eyes.

Y/n: "God, why is it so bright." I mumbled hearing her giggle.

Kendall: "It's called sunlight, it's good for you..." I hummed and sat up in the bed, grabbing the phone.

Y/n: "Well, my dad texted me saying he hopes I'm up." I laughed with her joining in, "Are you getting up as well?" I questioned seeing her tie her hair up in a messy bun.

Kendall: "Might as well," She yawned looking adorable. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Y/n: "I'm going to get ready and then I'll come back here for my kiss," She smiled and nodded.

I left her room and walked to the one I was staying in and sighed shutting the door. I did my morning routine and grabbed my blazer from the bed, putting it on. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket before leaving my room and walking to Kendall's.

Kendall: "Come in!" She said when she heard me knock. I opened the door and peeked inside seeing her put earrings on.

Y/n: "Hello," I walked into the room and closed the door, moving to stand behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck softly.

Kendall: "Hi baby," I smiled and rested my chin on her shoulder. "You ready?" I nodded my head and saw her turn around in my arms. "That's good, do you know when you're going to be back?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'm not sure but it won't be long. He said it would take an hour or two, max." I explained making her arms wrap around my neck.

Kendall: "Okay," She mumbled before leaning forward and kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer to me.

Y/n: "I'm supposed to be going now," I muttered between the kiss.

Kendall: "I know," She answered still kissing me.

I sighed into the kiss and traced her bottom lip with my tongue hearing her moan and allow me in. Our tongues clashed, fighting for dominance and I obviously won making the older girl melt in my arms. I pulled away for a minute allowing us both to catch our breaths and chuckled.

Y/n: "You're going to get me into so much trouble," She giggled and pecked my lips.

Kendall: "I know you will like it," She teased and I shook my head.

Y/n: "I can't argue there," I mumbled with a small sigh leaving my lips. "I'll be back as soon as I can and then we can continue where we left off, yes?" She leaned forward and gave me another kiss but this time, it lingered.

Kendall: "Okay, enjoy your day, babe." I kissed her cheek and left her room with a groan.

She has me fucked up in so many ways.