You.

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "I-I-" I stared at her shocked. I couldn't even find the words to respond.

Kendall: "You don't have to say anything back, I understand if you don't feel the same way." She stood up making my mind finally register what's happening. I quickly stood up and grabbed her arm, pulling her back in my arms.

Y/n: "Kendall, I-I like you too." I mumbled shyly.

Kendall: "You do?" She asked.

Y/n: "Kendall, I've had a crush on you and all I did was watch you on tv. And having you here, with me, actually talking and getting to know you personally... it's refreshing. It's surreal but I like it." I shrugged with a smile.

Kendall: "It's honestly surreal to me as well. I never knew I'd be able to have such a comfortable relationship with someone I just met. Everything between us just flowed...it didn't feel forced." She smiled.

Y/n: "I know you're hesitant about people and it's hard to trust people but I'll try my best to be the best...if that makes any sense. I like you and I'll do be my best to make you happy," I smiled making her do the same.

Kendall: "So, we're doing this? We're really going to date?" I chuckled.

Y/n: "Looks like we are, Ms. Jenner," I moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

Kendall: "It's still hard to believe," She muttered.

Y/n: "Tell me about it, I'm dating my celebrity crush." I laughed with her joining in.

Kendall: "Stop staring at me like that," She blushed trying to hide her tinted cheeks from me.

Y/n: "You have thousands of people stare at you but suddenly mines makes you blush?" I teased seeing her roll her eyes at me.

Kendall: "It's different when you do it," I smirked and wiggled my eyebrows.

Y/n: "Oh, really?" I teased making her shove my shoulders playfully and laugh.

Kendall: "You're such an ass at times," I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "I like teasing you, that's all." I smiled softly.

Kendall: "Of course you do, I'd be worried if you didn't." She said tracing my jaw with her fingers.

Y/n: "You, Ms. Jenner, you're going to change my life, I feel it." I mumbled in awe of the older girl.

Kendall: "What makes you say that?" She asked.

Y/n: "I don't know, but I feel like with you being in my life... it's going its change a lot. I mean, I'm scared to find out what could change but I'm also excited in a way." I admitted seeing her smile.

Kendall: "I know you're going to change my life." She smiled bumping her nose with mines.

Y/n: "Give me a minute," I excused myself from her and walked to the small garden we had planted here. I plunked out a flower from it and walked back to Kendall who held an amused expression.

Kendall: "Is this the Bachelorette?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Y/n: "I just want to be romantic," I spoke seeing her smile at me. "So, I've been doing some thinking lately..."I trailed off.

Kendall: "You have?" She asked going along with me.

Y/n: "Indeed. And I thought I'd ask you if you wanted to date me?" I asked grinning.

Kendall: "Of course I'd date you, dork." I chuckled and handed her the rose. "How sweet," She teased.

Y/n: "I'm always sweet," I scoffed hearing her giggle.