You What? {Part II}

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "You what?" I asked shocked.

I didn't expect Kendall to say she loves me.

She sighed and dropped her hands to her sides and walked up to me.

Kendall: "I said I love you," She mumbled looking at me.

Y/n: "Are you sure?" She rolled her eyes.

Kendall: "Yes, I'm sure, Y/n. Are you going to say anything back or did I rush in saying it? Because sometimes I fall too fast and it comes back to bite me," She rambled nervously.

Y/n: "I-I-" I shut my eyes for a moment and opened them, "I feel the same way Kendall but its-I didn't expect you to say it." I admitted still taken back by what the brunette said.

Kendall: "Y/n, do you love me?" She asked taking a step closer to me.

Y/n: "Of course I love you, Kendall. But are you serious about this because-" I felt her hands grab the back of my neck and pull me in for a kiss.

Kendall: "I'm very serious," She whispered pulling away.

Y/n: "Then what happened last night? Why did you say the things you did?" I asked wanting answers before we talk about anything else. Kendall leaned against my car and sighed.

Kendall: "The way you felt about me scared me," She frowned looking at the ground. "When you told me how you felt on the plane, I panicked because it was weird for me. Normally, I'm the one who falls too easily or is more vulnerable than the person I'm with and then I meet you and it all changes. You changed everything." She said meeting my eyes.

Y/n: "So is that a bad thing or a good thing?" I asked not sure of what reply she would give me.

Kendall: "It's good! It's amazing because all I've ever wanted was to have someone feel the same way I do! It's all I've wanted and I thought I'd be more prepared for when it happened but you came into my life and changed everything so fast Y/n. It's only been a few months and I'm feeling so many things..." She sighed rubbing her temples.

Y/n: "If it makes you feel any better, you changed mine." I answered softly, "I was a kid who only ever dreamed of being with you and I somehow got to live the dream. I'm here, living in LA, I met all your friends and family, I'm standing in front of you and telling you that I'm in love with you." I spoke more confident this time.

Kendall: "I know what I did was wrong and it is all my fault, I know that and there isn't an excuse for it because I'm afraid of so many things," I saw her eyes getting watery.

Y/n: "Whare are you afraid of?" I asked taking a step closer to her but kept my distance at the same time.

Kendall: "Everything because of the world I live in." I nodded understanding where this was going, "The people I've dated, some dated me for me but the others were always after what my last name carried and what my family carried. I know that I was used in some relationships to help boost someone's career and I don't want that and I'm not saying you're like that but my insecurities get the better of me and I'm terrified of giving myself to someone and have them use me for that moment and leave. I've had that happen to me and it hurts...a lot." She confessed trying to keep it together.

Y/n: "I understand that and I've told you about my insecurities and more or less, I feel the same way you do. I don't want somebody to use me because I'm a new toy to play with when they're bored but all we can do is try to heal each other and secure each other." I said standing face to face with her.

Kendall: "I really am sorry for hurting you and behaving the way I did. I tried figuring myself out but I hurt you in the process and it wasn't fair. The way I treated you wasn't fair." She mumbled shakily.