Chapter 8

Niall's .Pov.

She knew. I knew this was a very bad idea to let me do this. I'm lying to my best friends about who and what I am and to the one girl I hoped I'd never have to hurt again. I actually liked her! Maybe loved? No. To early to tell. I groaned and stepped into the car. She left. She probably read my thoughts! Should I go talk to her. No! That's a stupid idea Niall! Let her come to you! I groaned again. I drove to the house and got out to see Harry sitting there staring off.

"Styles! Why did you volunteer me for this job! I hate it! I can't and wont do it any longer!!" I yelled. His eyes got wide when he figured out what I was talking about. He stood up and shushed me. 

"No! Don't do that to me! You put me in this mess now you get me out of of it cause I'm done! I refuse to hurt her any more!" I said before getting back into my car and driving off. I didn't know where that came from but I hope it doesn't happen again. I don't get mad at people like that. Why was it happening now?

'The more you refuse, the worse you get. I can make you so bad you wont even remember how it feels to be good.'

I slammed on the breaks. That's it. He's making me do this to her. He's making me get mad all the time. He's doing this to me but why?? I continued driving after sitting there for a few minutes. I have to get that n before she's in to deap. I have to make this right for her..she didn't ask to have that necklace...

Harry's .Pov.

What have I done was the only thing running in my mind. I made a huge mistake making Niall do this to her. He's right, he can't hurt her anymore. I have to fix this before it gets worse and she is in to deap. It's only fare to Niall. I walked into the house and grabbed my shoes to put them on. Call me crazy but I like sitting outside barefoot. I put some socks on then slipped my shoes on. I ran outside and started for my destination. I sighed when I saw he met me here. I had no idea he would actually meet me I just thought he was going to leave again but whet ever I guess. 

"What do you need Harold? I was on my way to play gulf." He said with a smirk. 

"I want you to take Niall out of the deal. He doesn't want this nor desurves it." I said. 

"Well, who else am I supposed to put in there?" he asked. I sighed. 

"Put me in. Make her forget that Niall was planning on this, make me swoop in, then I'll do it. Niall deserves to find love and if this girl is it, I don't want to be the reason that's ruined because I made him do this." I explained. He took both his lips between his teeth then released them causing them to go white for a split second. 

"It sounds like a good deal, but before I make my decision, why are you doing this? Is it the reword? Or, the relationship You and Niall have? Are your emotions getting the best of you Harold? Are you becoming weak?" He asked making me shiver. 

"I'm not weak nor do I care for the amount of money you'll give me and the fame you'll give me. I am NOT letting my emotions take over, but one thing I know is my sister spent her whole life alone cause she never found love. Now I know how miserable it is I spent 400 years looking for it myself. Niall has a heart and soul which I don't know why he would take your side. Your evil and heartless. If I were you I wouldn't be combing my hair and fixing my clothes if I had a soul like yours. I'd be on my knees begging for forgiveness." I said getting angrier. He nodded slightly before walking to me. His eyes were black and he didn't look very happy. 

"You will pay Harold. I'll make sure of it." Then he was gone. I stood there in shock. Pay? What does he mean pay? What have I done...?

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it. My book I just started called I'm In A Nightmare I wont start  it till maybe next month. I'm excited about it so I don't wanna rush it. Anyways, I hope you will read my other book called Burning Love. I really like that one and can't wait to update again. I don't know when but I hope some time soon so YAAAYYY!! Some time I might get some of my followers involved in the book so that will be fun. Umm, what else? 

Oh! If you have an idea for this book I'll be happy to look at it and see if I like it enough to put it in here. I will give all rights to you for the chapter and a dedication. Maybe a shout out? Anyways, I tihnk it'll depend on how much I like the idea. So, coment below or write on my wall, something to tell me the idea and I'll let you know about it. Anyways. Love you guys! Byye!