Chapter 22 {Elizabeth}

I can't believe Dean would was his breath and he knows that I do not like him what so ever. He seriously thought I would just stand there and listen to the crap that he has to say.Dean is so irrelevant and dead to me. I can't tolerate him anymore. I will treat him as if he is invisiable to me.

  --

  I was nearly tackled out of my seat. I caught grip of my chair to keep my balance. I looked up to see Aj and Eva standing there with the biggest smile I have ever seen on their face. I looked at them with confusion. "Why are you two smiling so hard?" I asked. Eva shoved a piece of paper in my hands and I looked at it. I noticed it was a flyer. I frowned at it. It was a flyer representing a dance they have coming up this week Friday. {In the story, its Tuesday}

  "Im not going" I said simply as I placed the paper on the desk. They both pouted. "Why?" They whined out. I just shrugged.

  "It's not really my thing, I never liked dances. Its all about who is dressed the best, who stole whose dress and corny crap about who is going to be king and queen..it's so pointless and its not me and I am not going to spend ridiculous amounts of money for a dress I am only going to wear once so whats the point?" I said crossing my arms.

  Aj huffed and crossed her arms. "It's called spending a night with friends, dance, eat food and have fun" I chuckled as she pouted.

 "It's called..I can do that on a regular basis...You guys can call me anytime to hang out, I can dance in my own room like a retard, I can eat food whenever..team Burger King!, and I could do plenty of things that's fun, so there you go" I said tapping my fingers along the table.

  Aj glared at me and just sat down. Eva leaned her head to the side. "Come on! Just come to the dance. You don't need to go with a date. You can come with friends..Us! You can come with us!" She said clasping her hands together in a pleading gesture. She even stuck out her bottom lip. Aj came on top of her with her pouting lip as well.

 "Please! and it's also a masquerade ball so you can wear a mask! No one will notice you!" Eva continued. Ijust shook my head.

 "Nope! I don't care if the cops won't notice me I am not going" I crossed my arms in a prissy bitch manner.

  Aj looked at me confused. "What does the cops have to do with this?" I looked at her and giggled.

 "It's an example" I explained. She nodded in understanding.

Eva just threw her hands up in defeat. 'Well fine! Don't go to the dance!" We tried!' She said sitting down. I just chuckled.

  "Yeah...you sure did" I said chuckling. Aj came over and she punched me right on my arm. I winced in pain, I glared at her and then she pulled me into a deadly hug.

  "You are so lucky you are a good person!" She said through gritted teeth. I wheezed and I whacked her on her back.

  "Release!!" I croaked out. She chuckled and pulled away. I glared at her and I rubbed my neck and huffed. Eva just chuckled and then the teacher came in and gave us worksheets to work on. I took out a pen and started working, just to get it out of the way. I pulled out my phone and headphones and I turned on my music. I went to go search for the song but I paused. My secret admirer popped up on my screen. A number of text messages from him and I have not read any of them.

  I sighed softly and I clicked on the messages.  It was all sweet messages and apologizes. A part of me just cant stay mad at him. He, other than my friends and my new found family, besides Dean makes me happy. So why push away happiness. It wouldn't hurt to see his face and know him. I just guess I will be patient. He claims we will meet soon enough. So I should excite myself till then.