Chapter 11 (Elizabeth)

"This is where you will be staying"

Jessica informed me. There I stood in a very large room. It was Red and Gold walls.A king size bed, two love seats,  a large flat screen tv hung up on the wall and a large closet. I was absolutely in love. The roon was definetely me.

   "What do you think?" She said interrupting my thoughts. I smiled and turned to her. I hugged her tightly and she just chuckled.

  "Thank you so much!" I said hugging her tighter..if possible. She hugged me back and I released.

  "You are very welcome! and whenever you are ready to go I will be downstairs, okay?" I nodded and she left me to explore my room.

  I closed the door and smiled. I ran out to the balcony which led me to see a view of the beautiful ocean. Their house is beautiful. I'm very thankful to be in a better environment and feel more safe then ever. I smiled and Sat down In the chair and let the cool breeze hit my faze. I smiled and looked up at the sky.

   I sighed in relaxation and stood up from the chair and walked right back in my room. I walked to my closet and opened it. I smiled and looked as it was very spacious. I walked in and looked at all the shelves and the color it was painted. I walked out and threw myself on the bed. It was so comforting and it felt like I could lay in it forever. Its obvious that I am overwhelmed. I love it and I feel more of my old self and I love it.

  My happy thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. I sat up and I watched it open. I smiled once I saw Isabella popped her head in. "Can I come in?" She asked. I crossed my legs, criss cross applesauce. I nodded and with that she slowly walked in.

   She then stood in front of me and I smiled. We had a small staring contest and I looked into her big light and bright green eyes. I made a silly face and she giggled. She then wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug. "It feels good to have a sister...now I finally have someone to attack Dean!" She exclaimed with pure eagerness in her eyes. I giggled and hugged back. Its amazing that this family is so accepting and nice.

  Isabella already considered me as her sister. How come everyone else is so nice yet Dean is a big jerk. That makes no sense.

   "Well I'm sure this will be tons of fun" I said with a smirk.She smiled and tossed herself on the bed. I laughed as she flicked her hair out of her face.

  "C-can I hang out with you?" She asked.

I looked at her silly.

"Of course! Well actually I'm going shopping with your mother.. ask if you can tag along I'm okay with it" I said smiling.

  "She's your mother too!" She said. I looked at her and then at the ground.

  "I know..soon enough I will call her mom..." I said. That's when she wrapped her arms around me and I hugged back.

   We pulled away and hopped off the bed.We left my room and we went down stairs to see "mom" downstairs in the living room sitting down next to Jackson

snuggled up with each other. To my surprise Dean was there also but on his phone paying no attention what so ever.

   I rolled my eyes. "Mommy!" Isabella called out. She looked up and smiled.

  "Yes Bella?"

She pointed to me. "She's ready to leave!" She said smiling.

   That's when Dean shot up and walked over to me. "Oh, it was nice having you hopefully some other family can pick you off the street" He said shoving me towards the door. I glared at him and I shoved him off so he couldn't touch me anymore.