Chapter 35 {Elizabeth & Dean}

Tonight was the night of the dance. Sadly but shockingly it was finally here. I stood in front of my mirror in sweat pants and a plain old tank top. I had most definitely had second thoughts about going. Reason being, is because I haven't gone dress shopping yet. Aj tried to get me to wear one of the dresses she had but I wasn't having it. It wouldn't fit me anyways because I am about three inches taller then her and even if i were to try it would appear extremely small on me.

  i sighed at my own stupidity. I knew I was going to the dance but I didn't even bother to go dress shopping. Damn.

  I left my room and went to go bother Dean and I entered his room. Only to see Isabella bouncing on his bed. It was good to see that they are talking to each other again. He was standing in front of the mirror attempting to fix his tie. He then groaned in frustration as he couldn't get it. i giggled and walked over to him and he stared at me. He smiled in embarrassment and I stood in front of him as he held his head down. You would of thought that he would of never gotten embarrassed before.

  I smiled and touched his hands with mine and brought them down. He stared in my eyes and watched me as I fixed his tie for him. I giggled to myself as i placed the end of his tie perfectly inside his blazer. He looked at me and he played with a strand of my hair. It was a habit of his but I didn't mind. He smiled at me and I just blushed softly. Lately he has me feeling weird inside. Like he gives me butterflies or something like that. It was weird but i didn't think anything else of it. Maybe it was just a new fact that he cared about me.

  "Why aren't you dressed sweetheart?We leave in a half hour" He said. I just shook my head. I was showered and everything. Only thing was that my hair wasn't done and I didn't have a dress.

  "I don't have a dress" I pouted and stared at the ground. He smiled and he picked up my chin.

  "Go in your room" he whispered. I looked at him strangely and he just nodded.

  "Why?" I asked out of curiosity. I glance at Isabella and she had a devious smile on her face. Dean made me look at him and he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

  "Just go in your room or else you will be in a lot of trouble young leaded?" He scolded with a smirk. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

 "okay okay fine!" I said putting my hands up in defense. He chuckled and i turned around to walk out the bed room and he seriously had the nerve to kick my butt. I turned to glared at him and he gave me a cheeky smile and a girly wave. Which caused me to roll my eyes and walk back into my bed room.

  Which i was greeted by a big box with a bow on it. i stared at it with confusion and slowly walked up to it. I kicked it gently to hear for any rattling noises. I heard none so I picked it up and shook it slowly.I didn't hear anything so it had to be some type of clothing. 

  I plopped myself on the bed and placed the box in my lap. I unwrapped the bow gently and tossed it aside once i got it off. I opened the box and I was in complete awe. It was the most beautiful dress i have ever seen. I placed the box beside me and stood up and pulled the dress to pull the dress out. It was long and puffy at the end it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

  {Her Dress On The Side}

  I felt tears come to my eyes. I have never received something so beautiful besides a loving family. Some one cleared their throat and I turned around to see Dean standing in the doorway with a smile on his face.