Ch.13 ~ Fight and Flight

I want food but it's so late and I don't want to get up.*smiles brightly* Time to be sirius. Now, on to the story!

_______________________________________

Estrella's Pov

"What are you up to, Weasley?" I hear Draco. Him and the rest of the people that came with us went to confront Ginny, Neville, and Luna, while I stayed outside, in case they tried to run.

"Back off Malfoy. I won't hesitate to throw a hex at you," Ginny says, warningly. Since I wasn't able to see from where I was, I hear mumbling and lots of sounds as if someone was casting spells. I was so busy trying to hear that I didn't notice the two gryffindors and ravenclaw got away until Neville spoke up.

"Estrella, What are you doing here?" he asks me. I look at them and I saw they were confused about my presence. They had a few scratches on their face, but they were fine. I give them an apologizing and sad smile before using a spell, temporarily disarming them. Their wands flew out of their hands and landed in front of my feet where I picked them up, confiscating them. We hear the sound of footsteps before seeing Draco and his followers.

"Good job love," he tells me. "Thank you for staying to help." I look at my friends, but they look me in the eyes, mad that I could betray them. Instead of trying to help them, I smile at Draco and grab a hold of Luna. "Let's go take them to Umbridge," I tell him. "I heard her walk to her office not too long ago."

While I hold on to Luna to make sure she doesn't run, Draco gets Neville and Goyle grabs a hold of Ginny. Since Ginny was putting up more of a fight than everyone else, Goyle needed help escorting her to Umbridge's office. It pained me that everytime I would look them, they would send me these disapproving and angry looks. But I knew what I was doing. I was trying to help them.

We finally reach the office and I was right. Umbridge was in there Harry sitting down, Ron and Hermione being held back by more of Umbridge's little helpers. My hunch was right. It did have something to do with Harry. We took the three we had and walked them over next to Hermione. I looked to see if all of them were there, but Draco and Neville were missing.

"Here," I said to Crabbe, handing him Luna. I walked out of her office and saw that Neville was refusing to give up without a fight. I smiled at seeing my friend making Draco struggle, but frown remembering that they think I betrayed them. I jogged to where they were and tried to grab a hold of Neville to make him stop. I got there just in time because Draco was about ready to punch him. I moved Draco out of the way and got a hold of Neville.

"You already know that if you try fighting me, it will not end well."

"You have a point there," Neville responds. He finally obliges to walk and Draco and I walk him to where the others are. I keep a hold of him and assure Draco that I could handle him. He goes to help Goyle with Ginny.

"What made you finally want to abide by the rules?" Neville whispers to me. "I'm not," I assure him. "You'll see what I'm actually doing."

He raises an eyebrow and gives me a doubtful look, but shrugs it off. I put my attention back to Umbridge seeing that Professor Snape was there. "He has Padfoot in the place where it's hidden," Harry was telling Snape. Umbridge was confused, yet annoyed that Snape couldn't help her. So, she threaten Harry with the worst thing possible: The Cruciatus Curse. I really want to doubt her, but since she's a really crazy person I know she would. I feel Neville tense up since he doesn't have the best history with this unforgivable curse. With one hand holding him hostage, I hold his hand and give it a gentle squeeze. He relaxes a bit, but hold my hand, squeezing gently. Or what he thought was gently because I had no feeling in my hand anymore.