Ch. 1~ fuccckkk.

A/N: okay guys, I wrote this around 12 in the morning and I don't have the sharpest mind. I'm just letting this go with the flow. Oh, and that's Estrella on the top.

.    .    .   .   .

It's 9 o'clock on the dot at the spot
And I'm hanging' with her friends again
Great taste, Beautiful place
And you're fashionably late...

I listen to the lyrics to the song by Falling in Reverse as I begin to board the Hogwarts Express for my fifth year. Transferring from Illvermorny in North Anerica, I was new here. I moved to London after my dad took the job for the ministry of magic that was offered. Sure, I'll miss my friends and all, but I'm glad we're gone after all that had happened.

Well, I should introduce myself. My name is Estrella Hart. I am 15, 16 in few months. I was born in London (according to dad), but we left when I was a few months old. I used to be in a rock band too. We didn't have the name figured out yet though, but people called us Diamonds. I played lead guitar and lead singer. I don't know why though. I have a horrible voice.

I begin looking for a seat on the train, but it seems that they're all full. I walk onto one with a boy that seems to be my age.

"Um, there isn't any more room on the train," I begin, catching his attention. "I was wondering if I could sit here." I take in his image. He has this really white hair and pale complexion. No offense, he kinda looks like a drug addict.

"Hehe, sure you could sit here, but don't worry," he tells me. "I won't try giving you any drugs." Fucckkk! I said that out loud. I feel my face heating up as I sit down quickly. I cover my face with my hair, which probably looks like a tomato.

"I'm Draco. Draco Malfoy." I look up and notice that the guy is there with his hand out. "I'm Estrella. Just transferred from Illvermorny in North America." I tell him. I really hope he forgets that I called him a drug addict though. "You're new?" he asks me, looking surprised as hell. "I thought we just went over that, kiddo," I tell him. He glares at me and tries to look calm. Hehe, he looks like a kid when he glares. Ughhh, stop it Estrella! You are here to finish school, not to flirt or whatever.

"I just asked because we don't really get many people transfer almost finishing school or halfway through," he explains, but I just ignore him. "Anyway, do you know what house you'll be in?" "I'm not sure, but they said they'll do it during dinner and all." I tell him.

We begin to talk more and we realize that we have things in common. I don't know why I'll say this but Draco is kinda cute. I wouldn't mind actually if we became a thing. I also need to make friends to make it through the year too. God, I hope I can make it through this year.

.   .   .   .   .

Please don't kill me guys. I wanted to try something new for once and well, this is want I'm gonna do. I really hope you like it.

Lots of love,

Bella Rosalina