ch.9~ broken.

I have a a somewhat kinda long rant and I wanna say it right now, but that'll take a lot of time before the story.

Buckle up skippies.

_______________________________________

Estrella's Pov ¥a$

"Please shut up, Blaise. You're annoying and your breath smells."

Throughout the whole Slytherin table, you hear "ohh's" and a few "She's savage". I smirk at Zabini and see he's furious. But I know he won't do anything with Draco around. I look to my right and see the boy. He looks up from his book and smirks. What's with boys and smirking? Instead of smiling, I give him my most weirdest face. I stick my tongue out and cross my eyes. He looks at me weirdly. "Estrella, you are too much, even for yo-" Draco was cut off after Goyle nudged him and pointed at two Gryffindors. Seamus and Harry. They better not fight. The hall gets quiet, everyone watching who punches who. It was so quiet that you could hear Seamus perfectly. "... I believe you about You-Know-Who now. I'm sorry that I didn't," Seamus apoligized. Harry nods at him and they do the bro hug thing. After that, everyone starts doing what they were doing.

"Ugh, I really wanted to see Potter's face bashed in," Draco says, disappointed. "I swear Draco Malfoy," I begin. "I thought you two were getting better along." He looks at me as if I grew an extra head. He looks at Blaise and they both burst into laughter. "I only, haha, got along with him, ha, when you are with us," He breathes out. I glare at him and pick up a newspaper I find.

As a headline, it says, "Mass Breakout From Azkaban". I look at the picture and it shows someone vaguely familiar. Eh, must be someone they usually talk about. I flip open the paper and read the article. It says:

"We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sirius Black escaped," said Fudge last night. "Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals and beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached."

Bellatrix Lestrange?! I thought it sounded familiar, but not so familiar! After finishing the paper, the professors make us go to our classes. After reading the article, I wasn't able to really pay attention. Since my mind was all over the place, I nearly blew up the school in potions. Good thing that Draco was paying attention. In the afternoon, I head to my last class, which is herbology, and nearly get there late. I take my seat between Neville and Seamus, Neville on my left and Seamus on the right of me. I open my book to the page we need, and see we're learning about moondew.

Halfway through the lesson, I feel a nudge in the right of me. I turn around and see Seamus looking at me. "What do you want, Seamus?" I whisper to him, making sure Professor Sprout doesn't hear me. "I wanted to know if you could give this to Neville," he blushes. I look at him weirdly, but do as he says. "I swear, if it's about me, I'll fight you Finnigan," I mumble. I tap Neville's shoulder, but he doesn't turn. I tap him again and the same response. Why is it so hard to get his attention? This time, I poke his cheek numerous times. "What is so important, Estrella?" he looks at me with a bored face. I give him the paper and he reads it. He looks at Seamus and nods at him. Seamus smiles and winks at me. Why do guys keep winking at me? I'm not even gonna bother with it anymore.