ch. 6~ Duel!

A/N: I was so bored that I wrote this before chapter 4 lmao! Anyway, I might drop out of school and become a stripper. Oh and the * means that there is something mature.

.          .           .           .           .            .

Estrella's pov XD

After I casted a spell on Pansy, she's been trying to get evidence that it was me. So for the rest of the week, she was following me to catch me doing something bad. But everytime she doesn't. She gave up already anyway. She's not too bright. It's a Tuesday, and today we have practice again after classes. We've already been having practices for at least a month and Umbridge is making an inquisitorial squad for extra credit. I just think she's doing this because she's lazy to do it in her own time.

I start heading to herbology since it's my last class of the day. Appparently to Professor Sprout, I have a natural talent in herbology. I don't actually. Neville is in there with me, helping. Today we're supposed to be working with fanged geraniums, but a kid got hurt during the thing. So now we are just talking. Since I only know Neville in this class, He tries helping me with understanding more about herbology. "Estrella," he begins. "The Fanged Geranium bites and all. You have to take care of it for it to not." "But Neville, this is all confusing!" I exclaim. "I barely know what simple rose is, let alone a fanged geranium." He looks at me and just laughs. He. Just. Laughs. At. Me. "Neville," I whine. "It's not funny." "No I'm not laughing because you barely know the difference between a rose and a sunflower," he says. "I'm laughing because everyday you sound more British and Irish than American. You can barely tell the difference." I smile up at him. "Well, I've been practicing. Pip pip, cheerio."

He looks at me and I notice something change in his eye. I wasn't able to tell because it all happened so fast. "Estrella," Neville says. "I've heard that you'll be helping with this practice since it's the last one before break and Harry promised you. Is it true?" I smile at the memory and nod my head. "Yes sir, it's true. I'll be your teacher for the day. But I wouldn't mind if you want to be my teacher's pet." I wink at him. "Oi, you're full of it, aren't you?" I laugh at him since he caught me. "Yes and I'm still trying to get you off guard." We keep talking until Professor Sprout comes in and dismisses us. Since Neville and I were already late, we had to take our things from class and run. But one problem: Draco.

"Well, we are fucked," I note. Draco is just like right in front of the door. "We need an idea to move him from there, but what?" he voices. I ponder for a moment and remember something. I'll try my best to be with you. I blush at the memory but proceed with my stupid, idiotic plan. "I have a plan, but it's gonna involve lots and lots of tongue," I state. "Okay, right now is not the time to do this." Neville says. "No! Not you," I laugh. "But you'll still be shocked." He looks at me in confusion, but then catches on. "Oh no," he looks away and mutters a "just do it". I begin walking and clear my throat to get Draco's attention. "Draco, I just remembered something. Since that night, you've been trying to get know me," I begin. "And I think that out of all the boys in the school, you caught my attention faster. I'd like to know if you'd go to Hogsmeade with me one of these days?" Draco goes wide-eyed in amazement. "I've been waiting to hear those words for a while." I smile and turn him so his back faces where Neville is. I kiss Draco, cupping his cheek with my left and motioning Neville to go with my right. But before he opens the door, he HAD to make a face. The door starts opening up, but making a lot of noise. *To distract Draco more, I bite his bottom lip, making him gasp. He smiles through the kiss and begins to kiss me with more passion. Why do I find this so hot? Getting more into it, I end up palming his dick through his jeans. He moans into the kiss and as the tease I am, I stop it. I look to where the door is and it has already disappeared. "This was fun Draco, but I think that you have a job to do,"  I tell him, keeping him sexually frustrated.* "I also think I saw on my way here a few Hufflepuffs using Weasley products." He playfully glares at me. "You're right," he says. "But don't think you're getting away that easily." He kisses me quickly on the cheek and walks away. But was that feeling I had with Draco a few seconds ago. Do I actually like him?

When I'm absolutely, positively sure that no one is near, I go inside. When I'm inside, I see that we are still practicing Stupefy. "Harry!" I anounce. The princess is here." And just out of nowhere, he pops out. I yelp and punch somewhere random. "Woah, calm down," Harry replies. "It's just me Estrella." I feel my cheeks go pink in humiliation. "I wasn't scared," I scoff. "I was just practicing something new."

"Uh huh, and I have a pet unicorn," he says. "Anyway, you could help people with new spells and I'll help the ones stuck on the last two we did." I nod my head and start teaching these kids. I teach them Reducio and Reducto. At first these kids were saying it wrong, but then after a few tries they got the hang of it. Harry and I made these giant toy robots for the people using the spell to make things smaller, Reducio. We do the same for the other people practicing Reducto. We all keep praticing and teaching, me with the advanced ones and Harry with the ones that are stuck with one spell. For once, we're on a roll. No one's gotten hurt or messed up too badly. As I notice what Harry and I did, I hear a certain person with a certain spell. "Expeliarmus!"  I turn and notice it was Neville. His wand shoots out a spark and hits one of the Patil twin's wand. Her wand goes flying out of her hand. When we realize that Neville finally did it, we go and congratulate him. I run up to him and jump on his back. He nearly falls, but he catches himself. "Merlin's beard Neville, ya did it," I smile happily at him. "Well thank you. I didn't think I'd be able to get it right ever," Neville confesses. I hug him and notice he's all warm. "You know," I state. "I think I might hug you more because you're warm." He laughs at my statement and asks me to help him with the other spells. For the rest of practice, Harry gets everyone else on the same level so I can teach them the spells.

Once we finish practice, I gather my things and try to leave, but everyone's there saying thanks to Harry. Then I notice he's trying to get to someone. Cho Chang. When the last person thanks him, then the twins talk to him. I walk to the twins. "Fred, George," I begin. "I think Harry's trying to do something." I point behind me and they begin to get the idea. "Ohh," Fred says. "Nevermind Harry, we'll speak later," Geoge says as the twins walk away. "Thank you Estrella," Harry says. "Not a problem," I tell him. "But do me a favor. Get some!" He laughs at my comment and walks to her. I leave them alone because I don't want to look like a stalker. I head to my dorm and I notice something on my bed. A letter. I check to see who sent it and as I guessed, my daddy sent it. Ecstatic, I open the letter. I begin reading it:

Dear my loving Estrella,

I would like to tell you that I'm going to have you home for the holidays. I miss you since I haven't see you since your first day. I also want to know about your new friends you told me about in the previous letter. It would feel great again to see you. I miss you.

Much love,
Daddy

I smile at the thought of being able to see him again. With Christmas break just a few days away, I could see him! Excited about hearing from him, I write back.

Dear daddy,

I'd like to celebrate the holidays with you. You're right, it's been long that I've seen you. It feels like it's been an eternity. I can't wait to be reunited with you. Only at least 5 days away!

Love,
Estrella

I tie the letter to my owl and send it to my dad. I just already want to see him again and get out of classes now. I mean, what's the worst that could happen during these last days?

____________   ___________  ____________

I finally finished this chapter! Omg. I had this chapter one-sixteenth written before the previous chapter. I am also tired af.

Lots of love,
Bella Rosalina