ch. 7~start of christmas break

I seriously don't wanna go to school just because of the homework and I'm also failing math. If my parents find out, they will end up disowning me. *shudders at the thought*. Anyway back to the story before I start ranting.

_______________________________________

Harry's Pov =O

The day before break starts, I have a dream. In this dream, I spot Mr. Weasley as a nightguard. He's there with his wand, walking around. I hear a hiss. Hissss. He turns around a sees something. I'm guessing what he saw was a snake. He begins to look terrified and before he can react, the snake bites. The impact knocks him to the ground and the snake bites more and more. It keeps biting him until... I wake up. Startled by this dream being real, I tell Ron and we tell Professor McGonagall. She then takes us to Dumbledore's office. I explain the dream to him, but he still seems confused.

"In the dream," Dumbledore begins. "We're you standing above or next to the victim?" I ponder a bit to gather my answer. "I guess I was, no but-" I get interrupted. I see Dumbledore talking to two pictures asking for help. "... fine," one of the pictures say. "We.. Just in time." I wasn't really able to grasp what they were saying because it was like I was in some of haze. I try getting Dumbledore's attention but he keeps ignoring me. Finally I had enough. "Look at me!" I shout. He turns around and sees me. From the look in his eyes, he can tell how much this affects me. "We need Snape now. Go get Snape." I hear him say before I go back into my haze.

.            .             .             .             .            .

Estrella's Pov

Finally! It's morning and break starts right now. I'm already packed to leave for the early train. I get up and get dressed in the clothes I'd usually wear since Umbridge can't say anything. I put on a black long sleeved crop top with dark red high waisted skinny jeans and a coat on top. I was gonna wear shorts, but then I remembered that I'm in England and it's colder over here. I put my brown hair in curls and do my makeup. I try to keep it stylish and simple, but no avail. I go with red lips and a smokey eye. Lastly, I put on my knee high boots.I look at myself in the mirror and I must say. I look fabulous! I feel internally happy with how I look and head out to the great hall to eat.

I get there and see that it's so empty. I notice that Harry, Draco, and Neville are still there. I walk up to Harry and Neville for a quick chat. "What's up guys?" I ask. All I get are small mutters of "good". I frown noticing that they're never like this. "Hey," I comforted. "What's the matter?" Neville looks up and points. I turn around and see that it's Draco. I frown at him and make him sit. "Love, I don't want to sit," he whines. "Uh, I actually don't care. If we're gonna be together, you can't just scare my friends and stuff." I lecture him. He frowns but I notice he does try his best to be nice. By being quiet that is. After a while, the guys were able to get into a conversation even with Draco there. We all begin talking until I have to go.

"It was nice talking to you all," I say. "But I need to go now. This is my train." I wave at Harry and Neville. I give Draco a good-bye kiss. When I start leaving, I feel like someone was calling me. At first I ignore it, but then it gets louder. "ESTRELLA, WAIT FOR ME! I GO ON THERE TOO!!" I turn around and see that it's Neville. Ahh, classic Neville. He catches up with me and we begin walking to the platform. "Neville, why do you always do things at the last minute?" I question. He's always doing something late or somehow it's wrong. I feel like Neville gave up on figuring out why too. "I'm not entirely sure but since I've been here in Hogwarts there has been a lot of unlucky mishaps." he explains. I laugh at him and we sit together.

"I haven't told you yet, but I was going to and I didn't because of Draco," Neville begins. "You look beautiful today, Estrella." I blush at what he says. No one really calls me beautiful, Draco hasn't even yet. He calls me hot or sexy, but not beautiful. "Thank you. It means a lot," I confess. He smiles at me and then we start moving. Since I'm not so big on trains, I pull out my earphones amd listen to music to drown out the noise. I start playing Panic! At The Disco's I write sins, not tragedies.

Oh, well imagine
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor
And I can't help but to hear
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words

I get into the song and I start humming. I close my eyes and remember the time I sang this song. *Flashback* I was on the stage, nervous. It was the first time I'd sing solo. The girls were doing back up and I was head singer. It all happened over a stupid dare. I told them I could do it and they dared me. Me being stupid, agreed. And now, I have to sing in front of hundreds of people. According to Sarah, the drummer, we sold out. I'm just hoping that she's kidding. I walk up to the front and look around. All these faces and not a familiar one. I gulped sensing that my anxiety was getting the best of me. I remember that I was so close to running, but my legs felt like jelly. Get on with it, I kept telling myself that it will be over soon. I swallowed down myanxiety and everything I felt. And I just sang. I sang my little heart hoarse. *End of flashback*

I smile at the memory, remembering how much I changed. "Estrella, you sing beautifully," Neville informs me. "Oi, I didn't know you could sing." He suprises me because I forgot he was there. "Uh, thank you. I actually never really tell people that I like singing," I confess. "I used to sing in front of people, but everytime I feel like jelly and I still do." He smiles warmly at me and nods, understanding my situation. "It's normal to be scared and nervous. It's just a part of life. What would like be without a few scares?" He adds. I try to hide the blush I have because it's a lot that I blush. I'm a mess, blushing with everyone and everything. He scoots closer and takes and earbud out of my ear and listens to music with me for the rest of the train ride.

                       *Time Skip*

The train stops in London and we get our things. I get off the train and see a familiar face. "Dad," I shout as I drop my things and run to him. He sees me and opens his arms to hug me. I hug him and he picks me up and spins me. "Sweetheart, it's been too long that I've seen you," he tells me. I smile up at him and he helps me with my things. "Well, today is December 23rd dad," I start. "What will we be doing on Christmas?" He puts my things in the trunk of the car and closes it with a slam. "I was wondering that we could go visit a co-worker and friend of mine. He got hurt during the night shift and I want to go see how he's doing if it's alright with you." I nod, giving him my permission. "Excellent, we will go over and have dinner with his family and hang around for a while." After this quick chat, we drive away to home. Can't believe dad already has a few semi-friends at work. Dad wasn't really the person the kind of person to socialize after mom's death. At least he's happier.

_______________________________________

First of all, I can't belive my story is around 60 reads! To me, that's a huge accomplishment. I also wanted to say that I was gonna make this a short chapter, but then I thought that we deserve a long but not too long chapter. I also wanted a break from school for a while.

Lots of love,
Bella Rosalina