ch.8~ christmas at Black's home

I'm not even kidding. I have all these ideas to write and when I'm about to I'm here like "what is life?". It's just sad how this happens to writers. I have to like do so many things to get an idea and I took two hundred years to just find a way to start this chapter. Anyway, enjoy my candy high writing and the roll call song by Twaimz. *winks and waves goodbye*

_______________________________________

Estrella's Pov (wasssuuppp) (;

After spending a whole day with my dad, the next day was Christmas. I woke up early and went downstairs for breakfast. I went into the kitchen and saw dad cooking breakfast. "Morning dad," I appease. He turns around and gives me a big smile. "Merry Christmas!" he basically shouts out that everyone in London could hear him. I laugh at his attempt to make everything cheery, even if he can't cook us food. He gives me food and it was just burnt to a crisp. "Uhh, I'll just go get ready for us to eat breakfast somewhere else," I whispered. He nodded in agreement and we both left to get ready.

After we ate breakfast and messed around a lot, dad and I went to do a little christmas shopping. Once we went into the store, I saw lots and lots of shoppers trying to finish their last minute shopping. "Well, I'd say let's do this, but nevermind," dad remarks. I snicker at his enthusiam.We walk out carefully because it was too wild and crowded in there.

"Hey dad," I begin. "I'm just wondering, but what friend of yours will we be visiting?" He looks up with the most happiest and goofiest grin I've ever seen him with. "We're going to visit my friend, Arthur Weasley. He invited us for Christmas, but I also want to see how he's doing." Dad reveals, ecstatic. Weasley? Hmm, where have I heard that? I try remembering someone with the name of weasley, but the only thing I can think of is "Weaselbee". Weaselbee. Oh my fuck, the Weasley's as in Ginny Wealsey and Ron Weasley. Now, I feel mean for not remembering their names perfectly. I smile at dad and let him know that I know the Weasley's. "That's good because we'll be over there for a while," he comments. "We're gonna be there and see a few of my old school friends to; according to Arthur. We'll be going at 6:30 in the evening, so we're going home to get ready." I check the time and see it's now 4:42. We drive away from the store to home. Once we get home, I head up to my room and start getting ready. More like making a mess of clothes and dancing sounds like it. After half an hour of messing around and making a mess, I end up wearing a blue shirt with black skinnies and black timberlands. For my makeup, I keep it simple and just wear chapstick and mascara. I check the time and see it's 5:10. I head downstairs and wait for Dad to be ready, so we can leave. Once he's down, we head out and go to the Weasley's home.

* ** ** ** ** *

We get to their home and see that's on 12 Grimmauld Place in London. Not that far from our house huh. We walk up to the door and dad raps on the door. After waiting for a moment or two, one of the twins open up. "Oi, well hello sir," the twin says. "Welcome. I'm Fred Weasley." He moves to the side and allows us to come in. I look at him and he smirks. "Hello Fred. Thank you for letting us in because it's freezing out there," Dad says, mostly exaggerating. I playfully roll my eyes. Fred leads us into a living room and I see that the whole family is there, including Harry and Hermione. "Estrella," Hermione begins. "It's so good to see you." She gets up from where she was sitting and goes to hug me. I hug her back and beam to see that I wasn't the only one to visit. "Hey you lazy bum," I say to Harry. He chuckles at my repsonse and hugs me. "Why is it that you're so rude to me?" He asks, jokingly. "I have feelings too." I laugh at his attempt to make me feel bad, but failing miserably. I go and say hi to the rest of the family. We then head to dinner.

*Time skip because I'm lazy to write*

After dinner, we go and open presents. With Mrs.Weasley being so kind, she made everyone a sweater or scarf. She made me a beautiful black scarf. "Thank you Mrs.Weasley. It's absolutely lovely. I appreciate this gift," I tell her. She smiles at me and continues giving everyone else gifts. When we're about to finish, Harry comes in after going to the bathroom. "To Harry Potter, whom without I wouldn't be here," Mr.Weasley cheers. We lift our cups and salute to Harry. When we do this, I notice a figure next to Harry. Sirius Black. I sense that dad saw him to because he goes up to him with a most stern look. Since Sirius was taller, Father had to look up. I expected him to do something horrible, but he hugged him.

"Sirius old friend! Good to see you again," Dad exclaims. "How are you, old friend?" They both let go and start hitting each other like little kids. "I'm fine, Thomas. Better now that I'm out," Sirius says. "After being framed and had to escape, I came back to the old family home. It's been quiet, but lot has happened since you left." He smiles at dad and looks around. Then, his eyes looks around. His eyes stop at someone. Me. "You have a daughter now?" Sirius exclaims. "Yeah, she's a handful though." I frown at his remark about me and Harry snickers. "But really, a kid? Thomas has a kid?" Sirius keeps asking. "I'm serious," dad says. "Uh, no. I'm Sirius," Sirius says with the most goofiest face, making all of us laugh. "Oh, now I remember her. She has around 3 months old the last time I saw her. She has her mother's eyes." Dad looked at Sirius with a sad look. "She really does." They both left to a different room and began to catch up. But one thing lingered in my mind. I have blue eyes. Didn't mom have brown eyes, like dad?

_____________________________________

3rd person Pov

"Sirius, be careful what you say around her," Thomas snarls. "She's curious, just like James was." He paces around the room, wishing he could go back in time to stop Sirius from saying that. "Wait, you haven't told her the truth?" Sirius retorts. "Why you told them she would know at the age of 15! Lily and James would be rolling in their graves!"

"Hush up, if she hears us, she'll know something is wrong," Thomas says, calming Sirius down. "Look, promise me something. I will tell her unless I am gone. Then you tell her right away.  Understood?" Thomas sticks out his hand for Sirius to shake. Groaning, He finally does. "We both know what is ahead of us. Dark and gloomy days," Sirius confesses. "But I will care for her as I do for Harry."

_______________________________________

I finally updated! Oh my god, I had a really big writer's block and it was just... NO. I would have an idea and when I'm about to write, poof! It was gone. Uggghh! I really want to rant because I hate my teachers and they hate me. My math teacher despises me like this kid was eating a sandwich in his class and I took a small piece and the teacher was just screaming," NO EATING IN CLASS!!" He brought my grade from a A- to D. A FREAKING D FOR EATING A CRUMB! I'm just happy that I have this week left and then I could be home 24/7, writing the chapters for this book.

Lots of love,
Bella Rosalina