Ch. 2~ Hufflepuff sounds like a pokemon.

A/N: Sorry, but this is gonna be a short chapter.

. . . . .

Once the train stops, everyone starts getting off. Since I don't know where to go at all, I just followed Draco and his friends. I didn't get their names that well though but I don't care actually. "Estrella," Draco begins. "Since you're new and don't know your house yet, I think it's a good idea for you to go see the headmaster, Dumbledore." I nod to him and begin my search for Dumbledore.

After a long time of hitting deadends and going into the guy's bathroom, I find a boy that's willing to help me. "Thank you so much for this, uh..."

"Oh, I'm Neville. Sorry as I forgot to introduce myself," Neville begins. I smile at him. We begin walking up to this room with two big doors. "This here is the great hall," Neville tells me. "Dumbledore should be in here to sort the first years in their houses. Good luck and I hope you get sorted into a good house." He smiles at me and walks to a table. I look at the table and notice they all are wearing the same thing, except the tie. The ties were different colors for each group.

"Attention students! I am Professor Dumbledore," the man aka Dumbledore said. "Before we begin our sorting ceremony, I would like to welcome our new defense against the dark arts teacher, Professor Umbridge." Everyone began clapping politely. She looks a bit too cheery. And the pink is hideous. Ughh!

The professor that talked to my dad through the owls, McGonagall, stood up to speak. "Now before we begin sorting our first years, I would like to introduce a new student that transerred from Illvermorny. Welcome to hogwarts Miss Estrella Hart." I look around and smile politely. Hey, it's a nice thing to do. A few of the students catch my eye though. I saw Draco, Neville, and a few seats away from Neville were these three kids. Two boys and one girl. One of the boys had red hair, one had black, and the girl had brown hair. "Miss Hart," Professor McGonagall told me. "I shall put on the sorting hat so we can sort you into your house." I pranced to where she was and sat down on the chair. She places the hat on my head and before she could step back it shouted.

"She has a lot of potential! She loves danger, but is also very stubborn. She has the loyalty of a hufflepuff, the ambition of a slytherin and much more." "Hufflepuff sounds like pokemon," I mutter hoping no one hears me. "Hmm, the last time I had a difficult time of choosing was with the one with the scar. The chosen one." Gasps were heard a over the place and people began whispering one name. Harry Potter. But who's Harry potter? The sorting hat began to contour his face in frustration. "Slytherin!" He bellowed. The room began to clap. McGonagall then took the hat of my head. I walked to the table and spotted Draco. He motioned me over and I strutted up to him. "Oi, for once the hat put someone in the right place, eh?" He asked, smirking. "I suppose we'll have lots of fun together."

"I guess. But why did everyone start whispering and going on about "the chosen one"?" I question. He growled and told me all about Harry. "That Potter, thinks he's the chosen one because he survived the dark one's wrath." "Uh, Draco, are you that pissed at Harry?" I inquired. "He's mad because Potter rejected his friendship in first year," Crabbe began. Yeah, I got their names now. "He also beat him in quidditch and-" "ALL RIGHT!!" Draco shouted. "I think that all she needs to know. Anyway, Potter is a self-centered git." I started giggling. Draco blushes and looks embarrassed. Aww, he blushed. Shit pay attention! "Sorry, but you know I'm not from around here. So what the hell does 'git' mean" I ask them. They explain to me what that means. Apparently, it's a foolish and ignorant person. Wow, you learn something everyday. We start talking and I also make other friends in my house. I just hate Pansy. She's such a bitch especially to me.

After dinner we all head up to sleep. I realized that they brought my things up and also gave me a uniform. I undress and change into my pajamas. After staying awake for a while, I fall into a deep sleep.

. . . . . .

Here you guys go. I updated a chapter today!

 I updated a chapter today!

This is the new book cover. I really hope you guys like it too, just like I did.

Lots or love,
Bella Rosalina