Ch. 11~ Fights and Quills

Estrella's Pov

"Come over here now! I understand that you like making a point and being rebellious, but enough!"

"Fuck off. You're not my dad, are you? So don't start lecturing me. You are just my boyfriend and that's all! So stop. I don't care if joining Dumbledore's Army was too rebellious or if it annoys you," I scream at Draco. When he saw me in the Room of Requirements, he's been seeing me different. Today, he finally cracked. "You've done so much shit that you should've been expelled!" he snarls. "You annoy the shit out of me. And I don't know how I can put up with you being friends with Potter, Weaselbee, and the filthy mud-" He stares at me in shock and touches his now-red cheek, where I just slapped him.

"Never call mione a filthy mudblood ever again," I sneer. "I can put up with you teasing them and making fun of them, but NEVER call her that again!" He glares at me and before I know it, I'm against the wall. "You should know to never hit me. We've been together for, how long? Five months now," he speaks calmy. "I'm looking out for you. Why? Because I like you. More than I'd like to admit. I like you so fucking much. That's why I care about what you do."

He kisses me on the lips, but it's different than how he usually does. This one is soft, but full of passion. I kiss back with the same passion. Before I know it, the innocent kiss we shared became fiery, passionate, and hot. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny him entrance, but he bites my lip, making me gasp. He finds this as an oppurtunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. As our tongues start battling for dominance, my hands find their way to his platinum hair. He wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer. He pulls away and peppers kisses from my jawline to my collarbone. "Stop, Draco. Please," I sigh trying to make sure this kiss doesn't turn into more. "Why? You want it, just as much as I do," he complains. "I do," I begin. "I'm not just going to give in and forgive you. I'm still mad and don't start kissing up."

"And I'll also be late to detention with Umbridge if I don't go now." I get out of his grasp and  mutter a small "goodbye" to him and begin to head to the great hall, where detention is being held. I can't with him anymore. Draco has been like this since that day. He was giving me the silent treatment until today and I don't know if he'll stay mad. Nevermind, of course he's mad! He's not mad, he's furious. And I don't know when he'll forgive me. Forget about him for a while, and worry about detention for now.

Usually, we'd have detention in one of the classrooms, but since there were many kids caught, we needed more room. Since I'm the only Slytherin, I have detention with the Gryffindors. It's not bad, but it beats being in detention all alone with Umbridge. I take a sharp left, walking into someone. I fall on my ass, non-existent one though, with a groan. "Watch where you're going, blood-traitor." I look up hearing Millicent Bulstrode's voice. "As I said before Millie," I tell. "Thank you for this beautiful insult I shall take as a compliment. I don't care about that insult anymore." I look at her shocked face with her mouth hanging open. I give her a smile and walk away to start my detention.

I get to the great hall early, seeing that as an accomplishment. Hey, I'm always late for everything. That is an accomplishment. I walk inside, dreading to see Umbridge, but she wasn't there yet. It was only the Weasley's, Hermione, Harry, Neville, and a few more Gryffindors. "Fancy seeing you guys here," I admit. "My whole house has been giving me the cold shoulder for being different and losing about one hundred points alone." They give me apolegetic looks as they noticed that has been happening. "You'll be fine," Ginny assures me. "Well, as long as you don't start annoying Umbridge more. We all know now that Dumbledore's gone, she could get rid of us easily."

"She would have to get the person in charge of our house to agree or she can't," Hermione remarked. "I've read about it somewhere." Harry and Ron laugh at her comment, making everyone look at them with weird looks. "Hermione's love for reading is what's going to keep us in line," Harry adds.

"Students! Take your seats," a high- pitched voice says. I turn around and see that it's Umbridge. I sit in the nearest chair I find because I need to stay out of trouble for a while now. "Now children," she begins. "You are going to write lines with very special quills of mine." She gives us a sickly sweet smile and uses her wand to give us the quills. After she's done passing them out, she gives everyone parchment to write on. "You shall write the following sentence: "I shall and will obey the rules." You shall write until I say you are done."

When she's done talking, I begin to write my sentences. Since I had so many detentions with her, I've gotten used to the pain the quill gives. I finish my first sentence and look at my hand. I shall and will obey the rules. I look around and see that most students weren't able to handle the pain since it was their first detention. A couple seats in front of me, there was a first year that was sniffling. Beside me was Hermione, wincing from the pain. I get started on my second sentence, not wanting to annoy Umbridge more. She makes us write lines for an hour until nearly everyone is on the verge of tears. She dismisses us and we head to where we'd want to go since we still have an hour left before dinner.

"I have nothing to do," I tell Hermione as we walk in the halls. "Draco is mad at me, but wants me I to forgive him for telling me that I'm annoying."

"What happened between you two? I always thought that you're relationship was great." I explain to her the current events that happened, leaving out the part where he calls her a mudblood. I know that would make Hermione mad and would try to have Draco killed. Or worse. "If you don't want to go back after all that, you could stay in the Gryffindor common room for a while," Hermione suggests. "We could study for our OWLs a bit."

"I guess, but wouldn't the other Gryffindors find it weird that a Slytherin is in their common room?" I question, not wanting to annoy the certain students. "It's perfectly fine. We always to do this with the other houses, so what different could a Slytherin make?" she assures me. We begin our journey to where her dorms are located at.

_______________________________________

"Why the fuck are we supposed to rememeber about Jupiter's moons and their names?"

"You whine too much Estrella."

"I do not!" I gasp dramtically before bursting in a fit of laughter with Hermione. We were supposed to be studying Astronomy since I don't understand it well. Instead, we're messing around.

"Hermione, give me back my shoe," I whine as she took my shoe when I wasn't paying attention. She giggles at my attempt of trying to get her, but I end up slipping. When I get up, I chase after her in the common room. Since she has a petite and small figure, she was able to get away from me.

"What is happening here?" I turn around and see that Harry was watching us. I probably looked weird since I was missing a shoe and it didn't help that my sock was pink. "Hermione took my shoe and won't give it back," I inform him. He laughs at us, but before I can process what happens, he trips me and takes my other shoe. "My lord! Not you too," I giggle. Yeah they took my shoes, but it's all good fun. I chase them around for a while until Harry tries to run to his dorm with my shoe. I tackle him to the ground, and sit on him.

"Oi! Get off," he laughs. "I'll give you your shoe," I playfully glare at him and sitck my pinky out. "Pinky promise?"

"Ugh, fine. Pinky promise. Now get your arse off of me." He gives me my shoe and I help him up. Once I get my shoe on, I punch him on the shoulder. "Why did you hit me for?" he asks me, looking perplexed. "That's for not giving me my shoe in the first place. Now help me find 'mione." We begin our search for the brown haired girl until we hear a giggle from the couches. I tiptoe to the back to the of one the couches and pounce on it. But it seemed that Hermione knew what I was going to do. Before I landed on her, she ran out of the portrait hole, into the school's halls.

"HERMIONE GRANGER!! I WANT THAT SHOE BACK! GIVE ME MY SHOE OR I'LL FIGHT YOU!"

_______________________________________

Ahh, silly Hermione. Anyway, I updated! Haha, I did it!

Lots of love,
Bella Rosalina