Ch.12 ~ OWLs

Emily Rudd plays Estrella Hart. Just to let you know. Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Third Person Pov (for once)

Over the next two months, Estrella studied for her OWLs that happened to be in June. She studied with her fellow gryffindors or by herself in her dorm. She also became a permanet resident in the gryffindor common room since she was always there. There's been a few cases where she slept over in Hermione and Ginny's dorm, but all the gryffindors got used to her presence and welcomed her there.

Meanwhile with the slytherins, they still ignored her or gave her nasty looks, but that didn't stop the black-haired girl from having her fun. Draco came around and their relationship was good, but not the same. Draco stopped meddling into her relationships with her friends and she stopped trying to change him. The spark they had was still there, just smaller than before.

Estrella's Pov

"Today is the last day we have to study for our OWLs and I haven't studied a lot." Ron whines.

"Maybe if you studied like you ate, you would understand all of this." Ginny retorts, making us laugh. "Haha, very funny," he glares. "Really though, help me."

We were in the common room since nearly all the fifth years were in the library. It was me, Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny, Seamus, Dean, and Neville. We all were taking turns learning more about a subject and using the books. I understood transfiguration, potions, DADA, charms, and herbology well enough, so I helped them with those subjects and vice versa. Ginny was there trying to help us study with what she remembered. I was helping Harry and Ron with transfiguration, but it was hard since Ron kept complaining. It also didn't help that his stomach would growl every five seconds.

"Can we head to dinner, please? I'll pay better attention with food in my stomach," Ron whines once more. We finally give in and head to the great hall for dinner.

When we get there, I realize that we were just in time. I say my goodbye's to my friends and head to the slytherin table.

"Hello Estrella," Blaise speaks. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, but why do you want to talk to me now? You've been ignoring me for nearly two months," I question him. It's Blaise, he only does things when they benefit him or if he has to.

"I just thought that you needed a friend, that's all." he reveals to me. I look at him weirdly as if asking "You're messing with me". I then see that he meant it. "Okay, don't expect us to be best friends or anything though," I cave in.

"We should. We could also have sleepovers and braid each other's hair."

"Haha. Very funny," I say sarcastically. "Pass me a biscuit please." He hands me one and we begin our beautiful friendship. Not really, but it's still friendship. We strike up a conversation learning more about each other.

"Favorite subject?" I ask him.

"Potions. Mostly because Snape makes it easy on us. You?"

"I'd say tranfiguration. It's hard and all, but still: Making an item invisible? You have to admit, it's pretty cool."

"You got me there," he mumbles. "What careers were you suggested? Snape underestimates me. He told me that I could be a potions master. I could do much better than that."

I choke on my pumpkin juice, having it dribble down my shirt. "No, I think he overestimated you," I laugh, making him glare at me. "He told me the same thing. Started that I have a natural talent for potions. I guess he wants us all to be potions masters."