ch. 5~ first practice

A/N: Do you guys think I should make it like Harry's pov or someone else's one day? I also have a rant at the end.

_______________________________________

Estrella pov (;

After we all shared secrets and prepared the room, we began practice a week after. I walked with Hermione to the room and we made sure no one followed us. When we got in, we realized that everyone else was there, waiting for us. "Okay," Harry announced. "Now that we are all here, we shall begin practice." Firstly, we started with a disarming spell. Expelliarmus. Neville started off first and ended up with his wand flying out of his hand. But he isn't the only one to mess up. Nearly half of them mess up or do worse. When it's Hermione up there, she does it flawless. Sometimes I wonder how she does all this perfectly.

Finally, it's my turn. Since I've been using harder spells, I'm not sure if I remember how to do this spell. "Expelliarmus!" I shout out. The wand on the wooden Voldemort flew out of his hand. Wow. I actually didn't expect that. For a while, during the practice, we try doing this spell. At the end, Harry shows us "Stupefy". Many tries and flying in the air later, we finally get people to be able to do it. I got bored with practice so I just sat down. "What's wrong Estrella?" I look up and see it's Harry. "I'm just bit bored. I just wanted to try harder spells, but it seems selfish." I tell him. "Hmm," he ponders. "How much do you know about these spells?" "A lot." "Maybe later when they catch up, you can help me teach them, but first, you have to try. " I nod at him and get up. He instructs me to try it. Taking a deep breath, I start. "Stupefy!" I say, making Harry fly into the air.

"Holy motherfucking puta madre (whore mother), sorry Harry," I apologize. I run to him and notice he's smiling. Yes, smiling. "Oh my god! I think I broke him," I state. Hermione comes running and sees. She. Just. Starts. Laughing. Okay, is this a British thing? "Estrella. You didn't break him," Hermione confirms. I let go of the breath I was holding. "He's just happy that you tried." Ohhh. Well now I feel stupid. I frown. "You guys are mean." Harry gets up and starts laughing. I help him up and he tells me I could help a few people with the half hour that's left of practice.

Instead of helping, I was actually making people duel each other. Ron tries to duel Hermione. "Don't worry," Ron says. "I'll go easy on you." He walks away and I see Hermione smirk. "One sickle." "You're on." I hear the twins bet. We all make two sides and half of them go for Hermione, and the other half goes for Ron. Go Hermione! They start they're small duel. "Stupe-" "Stupefy!" Hermione says quickly, stunning Ron. I laugh at Ron's stupidity when he comes back. "I let her do that. It was the nice thing to do." "Uh, sure Ron," I lie. "We believe you." George starts snickering and before we know it, we're all howling with laughter. I see Ron's face and he's embarrassed. Hermione smiles smugly since she's won. After a few more duels, we finish practice. I say goodbye to my friends and head to the Slytherin common room.

When I get there, no one was there except Draco. He was just sitting down in a black t-shirt and his boxers. And his shirt was tight as fuck. Dayummm. He hasn't noticed that I was there and he was doing something. "Come here," Draco commands without turning around. "I already know you're right there Estrella." He turns around and smiles. "I just want to know where were you." After that, I knew I had to lie to him. I just need to think of a good lie. A perfect lie that he will never ever find out. "Oh," I say. "I didn't think you'd care about me. We talk once in a while, but that would make us acquaintances." He just look startled with my response.

"Acquaintances?" Draco questions. "Oh no, I thought of us more than that. Come here." I walk over and see he was doing homework. That's a first. "Now Estrella, from the first time I saw you on the train I noticed two things about you," He remarks. He grabs a hold of my wrist and pulls me down. In a whisper he says something. "I noticed you were beautiful, and that you had to be mine." I gasp at his response. He tries to kiss me on the lips, but I turn my head. I look him in the eyes and see something in them. Hurt. He quickly covers it up with anger. He tightens his grip on my wrist and pushes me down. "Fine then," he spits out. "I can understand when I'm not wanted."

"No Draco it's not that," I tell him. "I'm just not a person to quickly move into relationships. I like to get to know the person first before dating them." He turns around and looks at me with an amused look on his face. "So I have a chance with you?" He asks. "Draco, you have a chance just like everyone else." He walks up to me and hugs me. "Then I'll try my best to be with you," he says. I tell him goodnight and head into my dorm. There I see Pansy awake. "Students aren't supposed to be out of bed at night," she complains. "And girls aren't allowed eight inches near boys," I argue. "But that didn't stop you to snog the boys in every house, including the horrendous ones." She glares at me and rolls to her side. This girl needs a taste of her own medicine. I wait until she falls asleep to do something. When I'm absolutely positively sure she's asleep, I cast a spell on her. "Furnunculus," I whisper. I watch as her face gets filled with boils. Haha, this will be a sight to see. I cast a spell on my ward to discard the spell I did on Pansy. Now I won't be caught. Hehe. Goodnight Pansy. I know the boys will love you. I fall asleep, smiling at my diabolical plan.

_______________________________________

I'm sorry if I took a while to update. I barely got back from school on Monday and they gave us too much homework. I have to test for english, do an essay that due on Friday and the homework they give us everyday in science, a presentation in history and they want all that done this week. Like uh no, if you think imma finish all this in time you must be crazy. Anyway, on Monday I forgot my keys at home. I thought my mom was home, but she was working so I was locked out. And she wasn't gonna be home until 5 and it was BARELY 2! I also needed to pee. So I had to find a window that wasn't locked. I was gonna sneak in through my room but I got stuck halfway. I was there like stuck for half an hour. And. I. Almost. Peed. Myself. I was able to get myself unstuck. Then I sneaked i through the living room and nearly broke my arm because the was a tricycle there and I landes wrong. I've nevee been so happy to be inside my house since then.

And the Grinch is my spirit animal.

I also love this movie

I also love this movie. HAHAHAHA!!

Lots of love,
Bella Rosalina