extended description

murder | multi fandom au

                                                      extended description

                                                               ××××××

“shouldn’t you be fucking with somebody your age?”

“you’re only a year older than me, asshole. don’t try to scare me away because it’s not going to work. you intrigue me michael clifford and i want to know why everyone is so obsessed with you.”

he smirks and blows a puff of smoke in my face, making me scrunch my nose at the toxic air. “you might find out things you didn’t want to know.”

i look at him, really look at him. staring into his eyes as he takes another drag of his cigarette, i smile at him. “i’ll be the judge of that.”

                                                                ××××××

               michael clifford and his boys are known as kennedy high’s trouble makers. they rule the school. walking down the halls with their head held high, scaring others away from their path. girls want them, boys fear them and teachers want them gone. but there’s this junior who doesn't understand why a group of boys could be so loathed. so she makes it her mission to find out why; because she knows there's more to michael clifford than what appears on the surface.

____________________________________

 oops i did it again. i have a lot of ideas, it's like a bad habit.

 if you've been a fan of me for a while, this is going to be like watch it burn and let's get ugly put together. so please comment, vote and fan because that would be greatly appreciated and super cool. love you x