You.

Author's Note

Hey Hoolis!

I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but I promise I will try and get something up soon. Of course I will be continuing Larceny but I haven't gotten the chance to finish up the next couple of chapter just yet, please bare with me. As a late Christmas treat, here's a little holiday one-shot about something that could have happened when Laylani and Bruno were just on the cusp of adulthood.

________________________________________________________________________________

Three years after Bruno moved to the states...

Bruno's POV

"Hey, Mr. Rosario," I say pressing my phone to my ear as I look down the aisle waiting my turn to stand and walk off the plane.

"Bruno, I'm guessing you just landed."

"Yeah, I should be in town in about an hour and a half. Sorry, I'm a little late."

"It's alright, the party just started. We haven't even started eating yet," he chuckles. "She's going to be so happy to see you, thanks for this."

"No problem at all, I've wanted to come see her for a while but I haven't had much to spend. I told Jamie the plan and she spotted me a few dollars." I climb out of my seat and follow the other passengers off the plane in to the airport. I follow the signs to the baggage claim, find my bag and walks right outside.

"I'll have to thank her," he clears his throat. "Remember what I told you, call me when you're outside." Looking around outside I locate the nearest car rental service, pay the standard rate and take a cheap but efficient ride for my stay.

"I will," I reply. "See you soon."

"Drive safe," he says quickly.

"Will do." I toss my baggage in the trunk and toss my phone down in the seat beside me. As I pull up to my house, I pick up the packages I expressed from inside the glass door, open them and transfer them to the gift bags I picked out. I adjust my hair, combing it into place with my fingers, pull the sleeves of my floral button down up to my elbows and make sure the collar is straight. I clear my throat and redial.

"I'm outside," I say into receiver.

"Great! Ring the bell, I'll send Laylani." I step to the doorstep I've stood on so many times before with a smile tugging at the left seam of my lips. Quickly the door opens revealing Laylani--my Rosi, just as I remember her. She's all decked out in Christmas wear, her makeup is done complete with a deep red lip and her natural curls are frame her face as perfectly as they did the last time I saw her. The slim, long sleeve red dress she wears hugs her curves, clinging to her from the shoulders to the waist and it walls away loosening at just past her thighs. Her green eyes widen and her jaw drops as her right hand moves to her mouth.

"Hey Rosi," I say tilting my head to one side.

"Bruno!" She throws her arms around my neck and I do the same about her waist. When she pulls out of our embrace, punches me playfully in the shoulder, pulls me inside and closes the door.

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I say announce pushing my shoes off at the door. Everyone inside raises their voices in greeting and they all come to greet me. Her parents are seat on a love seat side by side and Trev and Kea and seat on the floor watching TV. Rosi takes notice of my hair and pulls at my curls in admiration. After the meal, I take Laylani into the sunroom and set the gift bag I brought in front of her, she peers at me wide eyed. The two of us take a seat on the floor.