Prologue

**

"..and they live happily ever after."

I stood up and went to the balcony.

Why do Disney created a fairy tale that was all about Happy ending?

A Happy Ending that we all wanted to have. A happy ending that we believed when we were still young.

..but happy ending didn't really exist.

It's just a dream, an imagination.

"You need to be happy, that's what he wanted for you. Be happy and move on. Find your happiness again."

How can I become happy if I'm stuck on my past? How can I find my happiness again, if I still believe that he's my happiness? How can I build my future with a smile if I still want to build it with him? How can I do that? How? How can I hold on if he's not on my side? How? Walang kwenta 'yung mga tanong ko, because I know that I can't do that, dahil hanggang ngayon...

I can't accept the fact that he left. I can't accept that my happy ending was gone. I can't accept that he's totally gone.

How can I continue to live? How can I be happy again?

Sabi nila.. makakalimot din ako at makakahanap ng iba. Sabi nila, magiging masaya din ako..

Sinubukan kong makalimutan lahat, pero hindi ako nagtagumpay. Sinubukan kong maging masaya..

..pero paano ko magiging masaya kung hindi ko kayang buksan 'yung puso ko ulit because I'm still wearing his Shadow In My Heart?

--

This is the second book of the WHY CAN'T IT BE. Thank you for finishing the book 1 :)

UNEDITED VERSION. SORRY FOR THE TYPOS, WRONG GRAMMAR, AND FOR THE WRONG SPELLING. THANK YOU.

Twitter: Kkabyulism