prologue

Prologue

Through my blurry vision, I could see a man. I couldn't see his face but yet, for some odd reason, I feared him. I feared for what he could do and yet I didn't even know him.

"You should fear for what's going to come." The man's voice was loud and intimidating, making me want to curl up in a ball and hide under some blankets.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

He ignored my question, "Fear. Fear and pain is all you're going to feel once I get to you." I started to shake and out of no where, he disapeared in thin air.

I thought it was just some silly, meaningless nightmare so I shoved it to the back of my mind.. but of course, like always, I was so wrong.

Everything I've been through was a big fat lie. Everything was just a game..

and it just so happens that the game maker was closer to me than I thought.

© 2016 horantrouble. All Rights Reserved. [ONGOING]

The following is a niall horan au fan fiction (alternate universe) which basically means that in this story, niall horan, liam payne, zayn malik, louis tomlinson and harry styles are not famous and they are not known as one direction.

WARNINGS: The following chapters may contain sexual content, language and drug use. Not a guarantee but just in case.

As of August 2016, this book is currently ongoing and under editing considering I started this roughly around 1 year ago & my writing has changed and gotten better.

Now that I have that out of the way, thank you for choosing this book to read and the links to some of my social medias will be in my profile if you ever wanna hmu

-hailee