SCMAnex A Cats' Play Toy Ch 10

Seamus's view

Another less than perfect morning, yet, arn't they all. I trudge down the hallway, mornings always suck. I'm stopped when I hear noises coming from kevin's and Steven's room.

"S-stop, Kevin," Steven's voice?

"Don't tell me you want to stop now, you agreed," My eyes widen, no way...

"I didn't-ah, think, mm... You're making this too hard!" Steven groans. I-I mean, I expected something like this but.... oh my.

"If you'd just stop moving around..." Kevin's sentence trails off.

"I can't help it," Steven replies. Maybe I should leave, no, I definitely should leave... Before I'm able to walk away the door creeks open. C-crap!

To my surprise their both standing on a table, fully clothed.

"Oh, morning Seamus," Steven greets, both his hands are on the ceiling, same with Kevin.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"It rained last night and our room was leaking, so we're fixing it. why-" Kevin cuts himself off by bursting into laughter, griping his stomach.

"Hey! The ceiling!!" Steven scolds, desperate.

"Oh, Seamus no, nothing like that, really," Kevin says, his laughs dying down. I sigh, pressing my hand to my face. That... that took me by surprise.

"What? Kevin what do mean?" Steven asks, man that kid's innocent. 

"Fix the ceiling before Jordan sees," I say before walking away.

Steven's point of view

Me and Kevin finish fixing the ceiling and he still won't tell me what he was laughing about. He's still wearing the smug grin, I don't get it.

"C'mon Kevin, tell me," I whine, stepping off the table that helped us reach the ceiling. I've been pestering him for a while, hoping that he might give in. He sighs, but his smug smirk doesn't leave.

"Do you really wanna' know?" He asks, drawing out the 'really'.

"You'll tell me?" I ask, my mood lightening. Now he wears a devilish smirk.

"Think of what he heard through the door," He says. I do, and I still don't get it... Before he gives me proper time the think, he pushes his lips against mine.

"W-wha- What are you doing K-" He does the same thing twice, only his time more passionate. He asks for entrance but I deny it, keeping my jaw tightly shut. I don't notice until too late, and his hands slither into my back pockets, giving me a squeeze. I squeak, giving him the opportunity to force his tongue into my mouth. Although I try to push him out, he over powers me. 

He does this so randomly! Why...

He breaks apart for air, a string of saliva trails from both our tongues . He smirks before pushing me on the bed, one hand still in my back packet one hands placed on the side of me, cornering me.

"S-stop, Kevin," I pant.

"Don't tell me you want to stop now, you agreed" He chuckles, almost mockingly. What? When did I ever agree!

"I didn't-ah!"  I finally realize what he's been showing me. I cover my blushing face in my hands, leaning my head  against Kevin. Oh my gosh, and that's what Seamus heard. Oh gosh. Kevin chuckles and backs away form me.

"Aw, you figured it out too soon," He mockingly pouts.

"I'm sure there was a much easier way to explain that then... that!" I exclaim, but he just shrugs it off.

"Yeah but this way was more fun," He taunts, I roll my eyes. 

"Don't be mad, it makes it harder to control myself~" He teases, once again mounting me on the bed.

"Kevin stop, I get it now," I sigh, waiting for him to get off me. Instead he rests his head on my chest.

"Remember I thought you died yesterday," He says into my shirts, his voice is devoid from any lust, almost like he's still scared. "Just let me do this." I'm taken back, but I don't move him. I guess he's still shaken up from that, I never noticed.... I just quietly let him lay on top of me, resting his head on my chest. Normally he's so confident and loud, now, I never thought he could be scared of anything....

I guess I'm scared of losing him too... is that love?

-Authors note-

YES! I managed to get a chapter updated!!!!! *highfives myself* If you're intrested in whats been keeping me from writing, it's basicly a bad break up. I'll spare you from the details and leave it at that. So thank all of you for continued support and staying with me through this, it means alot. Welp, thank you for reading ad if you liked go ahead and vote and leave a comment, it helps me more then you think. K, thanks!!!!