SCMAnex A Cats' Play Toy

Stevens' point of view

I glare at her from my computer chair, watching intently. Is she stupid? Why doesn't she ever learn? She continues to 'play' with Kevin (my cat). He's bitten her on several occasions, all of which he was punished for. She always starts it!

Kevin has been my cat, for about a year now? It's sad, but I felt more connected with an animal that can't speak english, then my own parents. They're constantly busy with work, and for a while they tried hiring nannies to play  with me. Fake mothers to fill the hole. I of course rejected them and they stopped playing paying them. The cat was a last ditch effort to keep me entertained. And it worked.

I loved him. The simplicity to his life. Play, sleep, eat. I envied him. I would go an entire day, just watching him, looking into his life. You could say I learned his language. I figured out how to tell if he was hungry, upset, playful. It wasn't hard, you just have to be observant. Me being the only one to give it attention, I grew on him as well.

What with being air to my familys large corporation, I'm not allowed to step outside unsupervised. Which meant no friends. Home schooled and everything. Yeah, my parents were really intent on making my life miserable. This cat one of the few things they did right.

Currently, the maid was cleaning my room. I clean it myself, but they have to make sure I don't have any 'suggestive magazines'. Meaning they don't want me jacking off. Thankfully they didn't know the capacity of the internet when they allowed me to have a computer. That's how I found out I was gay, and what a wonderful place youtube is for that. I think it's just a reason to waste money. Or give me human interaction. I don't mind her personally, although she is a little nosy, it's the way she treats my cat. She gets it riled up and pissed off and then acts surprised when he attacks her. Everytime. Shouldn't you have learned your lesson by now? Kevin is a silky black cat, with white splotches on his paws and ears. Sharp claws.

"Ow!" The woman shrieks, jumping back. Kevin is scared by the sudden yelp, and darts into my lap. I pet him, calming down and making him start purring. 

"Why is he so violent?!" She asks, irritated.

"It was your fault," I mumble, but it's too late. Some of the other maids come running in, seeing her torn up hand. They wrap it up with paper towels, probably worrying more about the carpet then her hand.

"What happened?" One of them asks, looking at my happily purring cat.

"It was that darned cat, it's ferocious!" The woman spits, glaring at him. The only thing ferocious is your hair. They give her a 'really?' look, but stop when they see her completely serious. One of them sighs and walks over to me, picking Kevin up by the scruff of his neck. My eyes widen as I grab her arm to stop her.

"Young master," She sighs, it was a nickname of sorts. They thought it might give them some brownie points. I don't pay the paychecks, and the few conversations I have with my dad definitely don't involve them, so it's just annoying. 

"He didn't do anything!" I plead, seeing the look in his eyes. Scared. And so was I. 

"Those scratches say differently," She says.

"She was pissing him off!" I beg like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Watch your language! And that's still no reason to attack!" She scolds. 

"He's an animal, he doesn't understand. She shouldn't have been messing with him," I spit, venom lacing my voice. Why are they all so stupid!

"Don't let it happen again," She sighs, throwing Kevin on the floor. He hops into my arms for safety. He glares at them as they leave. After they do so I scratch under his chin, making him start purring again. I sit down and feel tears threaten my eyes. Kevin licks them away, understanding in his eyes. Sometime I swear he's like a real person. I lay down, looking through my sky window at the stars. They shine, mocking me, they're free, and I'll never be. More tears fall down my cheeks as I find the brightest star. It was stupid, but I tried anything at this point. I closed my eyes and took a breath.

I wish...

...I wish Kevin was a real person...

.

The place where Kevin was, is now heavy, and someones hot breath tickles my neck. When I look, there's a strange man with short black hair staring up at me. He has the same deep brown eyes as Kevin. Oh, and did I mention?

He's naked.

-Authors Note-

Yes, I'm back with yet another SCMAnex fanfiction. This one is a bit more light hearted, whitch means basicly no plot twists where they cheet or someone dies. It's too sad XC. So this one is for just goofy, cute stuff that hopefully makes you laugh. But that does NOT mean the sexy-time scenes will be fluff. Thats the best part, how could I skip out on that? XD. Ok, well, thanks for reading and leave what you think of it so far in the coments. Bye <3