SCMAnex A Cats' Play Toy Ch. 8

(Third person point of view)

  No one looked twice as James left the house. He was unpredictable, and everyone knew this. But it was slightly suspicious James leaving the house so soon after Steven. Steven had gone out for a walk, one where he wanted to be alone which meant no Kevin. Perhaps James was going to follow him to protect him? Or he was also going on a walk for his own gain, neither Seamus nor Kevin were about to ask. 

The full moon illuminating James's slouched figure, hidden behind a black jacket. His hands buried deeply in the pocket, a death grip of an item making his knuckles go white. "No turning back now," He mumbled.

  -James' point of view-  

No turning back now," I mumble, no regrets. Don't hesitate. Just do. My heart racing and my breath heavy, I must look like some thug. Some pathetic, out of shape, scared shitless badass thug right here. 

Whatever, it doesn't matter what I look like, as long as I can follow through with it. The guys will understand, I hope. It's for the better like this. It needs to be done. No loose strings. I pick up my pace, closing the distance between me and Steven. I catch him by surprise.

Authors Note- Ohhhh, the suspence! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! (Yes that IS all I have to say.) K.THX.BAI <3