SCMAnex A Cats' Play Toy Ch. 6

Stevens' point of view

Everyone was long asleep by now, but I decided to stay up. Yep, just discovered the wonders of public television, every time I tried to turn it off, I found a new soap opera. So needless to say I found myself staying wide awake until about 1 Am. 

Kevin wanted to stay up to keep my company, but he passed out rather quickly on the couch. His black hair darting in every direction, covering most of his face. He has adorable bed hair. 

I almost completely forget about what's on the Tv, just staring at Kevin. My eyes lazily fall as I enter a deep sleep. 

-Next morning-

I slowly drift into consciousness, the morning light stinging my eyes. Kevin is up already, no one else is around though.

"Morning," Dan greets. I nod in response, too sleepy to form any conversation. I stretch and rub my eyes, trying to fully wake up. 

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"They went out to get some groceries," Kevin retorts, flipping through the channels. I stare blankly at the television, before thinking of something to do. 

"I'm going to go take a shower," I say, standing up. Kevins' head perks up.

"Can I come?" Kevin questions, smirking. I immediately blush.

"No!" I scoff, desperately trying to hide my red face as I enter the bathroom, making sure to lock it. The warm water drizzles down, loosening my muscles and slowing my heart beat to a more normal pace.

-After shower-

I quickly pat myself dry. Crap, I didn't bring any clothes. I sigh and tie the towel around my waist. Maybe Eddie has some I can wear? Which room is his? 

I quietly exit the bathroom and scurry down the hall. Which room, which room? I enter a room that's filled to the brim with gaming posters and the like. 

He said he was a gamer right? I guess this is it then. I find a decent shirt, like usual, I'm too small for it, but it's the best I can find. I find a pair of sweats that don't immediately fall off me, which is basically all that I can ask for. 

Kevin eyes me as I sit on the couch beside him, a playful grin plastered on his face.

"Where did those clothes come from?" He asks, tugging on the loose shirt.

"I think Eddie's room, not sure," I say. His smile disappears into a frown. 

'Why do you have to wear his clothes?" He whines.

"Who elses would I wear?" I respond. He gives a frustrated sigh, acknowledging defeat, before a smug grin crosses his face. Before I can object he's straddling me against the couch, crashing his lips on mine. I gasp and he takes that opportunity to explore my mouth. 

I involuntarily moan and my hands travel to his hair, ruffling it back to a bed head. He begins rubbing against my member, causing more moans from me. For a brief moment I thought I should stop this, but I couldn't let myself. I position myself so I'm sitting on him, legs wrapped around his waist. I feel his smirk through the kiss. 

His cold hands travel up my loose shirt, sending shivers down my spine. The only thing breaking us apart, would of course, be the doorknob turning. Which happens to be now. 

-Authors Note-

Ugg, haven't been really inspired to write lately, just been working really hard on continueing to push a chapter out by the end of the day. School starts in September, so I'm going to have to work around that. Well, whatever happenes, happens. Thank you for reading and leave a comment below, BYE!!! <3