SCMAnex A Cats' Play Toy Ch. 2

Stevens' point of view

I jump, pushing the naked man off me. He sits up, a confused look on his face. He looks about my age, (17) possibly older. 

"Who are you!?" I ask, my finger on the panic alarm my parents built in. Yeah, over protective I know. But hey, it's coming in handy now. 

"Hmm?" He asks, tilting his head to the left in confusion. A black tail with a white tip flicks behind him, like Kevins tail. He looks around the room, not sure if I'm talking to him. 

"Who are you and how did you get in here?" I ask, trying not to look at his chest or further. He's pretty built, but still lean. Ack, he's a pedophile! Or for the money, or, or... 

"I'm Kevin," He purrs.

"Liar, Kevin is my cat," I correct, though he is wearing black cat ears. But those are fake... right? His tail twitches again, is it automatic or something? A pedophile with a fetish?

"Why don't you believe me Steven?" He pouts, hanging his head low. 

"How do you know my name?" I ask, it's not even public my parents had a child. Hence why I'm caged up. 

"You told me when you first met me, you tell me everything," He smiles. Has he been spying on my life with Kevin? What the heck?! 

"But Kevins' a cat," I state, refusing to believe this. He points out the window, to the stars.

"Just now, you made a wish didn't you?" He grins. How-how did he know that? His ears perks up, happy that he was right. But, those things don't work, right? 

"Prove it, tell me something only Kevin knows," I demand, my eyes again straying to his chest. If he is Kevin, I didn't picture him like this. I  pictured him as a cute little boy that follows his mom everywhere. 

"Hmm, sometime when you're at the computer, you look up naked men an-"

"AHH! Ok ok You're Kevin! Don't say that stuff aloud!!!" I plead, covering his mouth with my hand. "Erm, p-put this on," I stutter, handing him a pair of jeans. They're oversized on me, so they should fit him. he looks at me confused, but puts them on regardless.

"These are so uncomfortable," He groans. I try searching for a shirt, but I have non that would fit him.

"Steven~" He whines. 

"What?" I ask still looking through for a shirt.

"Lets play," He grins, pouncing on me and pinning me to the floor. 

"Ack! N-no, not now," I stutter, trying to gain control of my shaky voice. He's a cat, stop being attracted to him, no matter how amazing his chest- ack! No! 

"Why not, we do this all the time," He pouts, still not moving off me. 

"That was when you were a cat, it's different now, very different," I say, trying to squirm out from underneath him, but I can't. He pouts before a smirk flashes on his face.

"Then can we do other things now that I'm human?" he asks, grinning a cocky smirk.

"Like what?" I ask, still trying to wriggle out. 

"Like, what you look up on your computer," He whispers, his breath hot against my ear. My eyes go wide, realizing what he's talking about.

"No! We can not do that either!" I say, trying to make my voice sound serious. 

"Awww, why not?" He pouts, licking my neck. I involuntary shudder.

"Because, we need to find a way to make you a cat again," I protest, trying to push him off me. His face turns more serious and he reluctantly gets off me.