Cast Into The Flames Of Hell; Die You God Damned Witch

Raven

There was an anger in me that couldn't be explained. Once those bitches mentioned hurting my babies to keep themselves immortal, something in me literally screamed, KILL THEM!

Whether it was my phoenix or my demoness, I didn't know. And I didn't care. Everything in me was screaming to protect our babies and mate. And all control left me. I watched as my body was taken over by my other sides. I heard and saw everything and it just felt like a bad dream. I shifted into my phoenix form as anger poured over me, but it didn't feel right. I took to the sky, circling the dark witches and I felt it. The darkness in me, spreading. It started out as a feeling in my chest and spread out over my body.

My power felt amplified, causing it to pour off of me in tsunamis. This isn't normal, I thought to myself. As I kept circling, I felt a different sort of power come over me. It was coming from Lucien. Looking at him, I saw that he had given the babies to our fathers and his beast was at the front. Seeing him come towards me made me excited. Something was different, something about his power. It was somehow lighter than before, not as dark.

It hit me then. His phoenix! It's free. After we fully mated, he got riled up, setting his Phoenix free. Point proven when fire licked up his arms. His beast was smiling at the witches darkly. They seemed to understand what was happening as I spewed a circle of black flames around them.

Kill them, Lucien! I screamed at him through our thoughts. But he did something I didn't expect.

He shook his head at me.

Landing in front of him, but standing at an angle so I could keep an eye on the witches, I asked, what are you doing? Why would you deny me the satisfaction of their deaths after so many dying at their hands?

He growled at my words and sent back, I would never deny you your right. They have taken from you, Raven, so I will not take something that means so much to you. The children from YOUR clan died at their hands. YOUR best friend died at their hands. YOU need the satisfaction of their blood on YOUR hands or your bloodlust will never be sated.

My only reply was a screech and I flew off. He's right, this should be done by my hands. Daniel, you will be avenged tonight, I thought to myself, hoping he was watching.

I circled the witches again before landing in front of them. They were watching wide eyed as I shifted, only to stand in front of them with a black dress blending with my raven locks of hair. I walked through the flames and raised my hands until four masts appeared from the ground. Waving my hand as if dismissing them, the witches flew to the masts and hung by my power alone. Bluebell, or the witch who was impersonating her, vanished after I threw them at the masts.

Oh well, I thought. I looked at the other three witches hanging there. They looked at me, pleading with their eyes. I looked each of them in the eyes and one by one, they submitted to me. I felt a surge of power fill me up as I witnessed dark witches submit to someone who didn't know their power as they knew theirs.

I finally spoke, my voice clear through the courtyard as I looked them all over again. "You have all been sentenced to death. Your crimes are murder, identity fraud, kidnapping, illegal use of blood and-"

I was cut off by one of the witches cackling, "and for playing a hand in your mother's kidnapping. Overlooking the children's kidnapping, this is another accusation isn't it," she choked as I cut off her air supply with a twist of my hand.

What? They played a part in it as well? How? Why? I must have shown my emotion because they all started laughing. "Got us a hefty sum if I do say so myself. All that blood sold on the black market and the money tripled," she laughed. "It's a shame our toy got taken from us - damned Michael, and she was so close to giving up as well. Oh well, we had fun while it lasted."

The power in me doubled, tripled, until finally the witches started screaming, blood streaming from their eyes, nose, ears and mouth. My demoness roared at me to kill them, her desire for blood was too strong. KILL, AVENGE, MURDER ONE AS THE OTHERS WATCH AND LIVE THEIR WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

The idea was too tempting, and I shuddered as I realized how much the idea appealed to me. This isn't me, I thought. This was the power given to me and I didn't ask for it. I looked over the witches who had blood streaming down their faces and watched as black veins made their way up their arms and neck.

This will be the last time they see the sunrise. Smiling up at them seemed to terrify them even more. I knew exactly what to do.

"Lucifer," I called over my shoulder. I felt his presence behind me followed by my own fathers. "Do you think you could improve on my works of art? I seem to be having a creative block of some sort," I said dramatically, putting my unused hand to my head as though I had a headache.

They both smiled at my theatrics and Lucifer thought for a minute. After deciding on an idea, he nodded to himself, shifted Kaden's sleeping form to his other arm and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

Hearing his idea, I grinned big. This will be interesting, I thought to myself.

Looking at the three terrified witches, I acted somewhat formal. "Ahhhh, excuse my rudeness ladies. I trust you remember Lucifer?"

A rhetorical question.

Yet they all nodded with fear radiating from their eyes. I smiled and said, "well, I've good news for you all. It's not I who will deal out your  execution. Oh no, no, no. It will be my dear father in law with the help of my father, Kristian." I couldn't help the glee filled giggle I let out. The screams of pleas they all let out made the cries of the damned seem like songs of praise.

"And even better," I continued. "You will have an audience when your time comes. The whole of Hell will be watching eagerly as one by one you fall to your demise like dominoes."

They were crying silently, one looking to the others for guidance, but none available. This caused some small part of me to sympathize. That part of me was snuffed out like a candle.

This is a dog eat dog world. If you're not strong enough or don't have a helping hand in this world, it's going to be a bumpy ride.