85 -4x15

In the Gilbert household, the boundary spell broke allowing Klaus and Kol to leave. The two Mikaelson brothers left the house and they parted ways with each other.

"I'm leaving, Nik," Kol started. "Silas is surely going to be awakened and I don't want to be here when he comes."

"You're letting your irrational fear of Silas take over?" Klaus rolled his eyes.

"You'll see that my 'irrational fear' is true," Kol started walking away. "I'm always right, Nik."

____________________

On the island in the cave where Silas had awakened and taken Bonnie, Stefan walked through the pathway and he found Elena with her heart ripped out. Stefan rushed to her stood over her body.

"Oh my god," Stefan stated in shock.

He had never wanted Elena to die, but his mind wasn't on Elena. It was on Eira. He had sent Eira down into the cave with Elena. If Elena was dead, what had happened to his sister? His mind was going crazy with worry.

Stefan ran through the cave pathways, calling his sister's name. He finally found the part of the cave where Silas was but only Jeremy was there. He found Jeremy waking up from being unconscious.

"Jeremy, what happened?" Stefan questioned, frantically.

"Katherine," Jeremy stated. "She knocked us both out."

"Both? What are you talking about?" Stefan asked.

Jeremy looked around the cave in a panic. His eyes searched everywhere, but Bonnie wasn't in sight and neither was Silas.

"Bonnie was here. Silas took her. We need to find her," Jeremy stood up from the ground.

Stefan stood up with him and when Jeremy went to go past him to search for Bonnie, Stefan stopped him. Stefan gave him a sorrowful look.

"Jeremy, something else happened....," Stefan trailed off.

"What?" Jeremy asked.

"Elena died, Jeremy," Stefan stated.

Stefan couldn't hold back Jeremy and Jeremy ran through the cave pathways until he came upon his sister's body and he knelt down next to her, pulling her into his arms. He cried as he held his sister's dead body.

Jeremy wouldn't let go of Elena's body. He just kept holding her and Stefan just watched in sorrow. Damon and Rebekah came down into the caves and they stopped once they saw the scene in front of them.

Rebekah was shocked and Damon had a look of pure pain cross his face. Damon took a step forward and he stayed,"No, no. She's not dead."

__________________

Jeremy still wouldn't let go of Elena's body, but they got him to carry her body to the boats on the beach. Jeremy got in one of the boats, just sitting there staring off into space, and holding his sister's dead body.

Stefan spoke to Damon and Rebekah,"Eira and Bonnie are nowhere to be found. Katherine has the cure and Silas is awakened."

"Katherine did all this?" Damon asked and Stefan nodded.

"Someone needs to leave with Jeremy. Elena's body needs to be taken home," Stefan said.

Damon looked at Stefan as did Rebekah. Damon spoke to Stefan,"Rebekah isn't close with Elena. And you always know how to talk about these things."

"You better find our sister, Damon," Stefan gave him a look.

"I'll find her," Damon said. "And Rebekah will help."

__________________

Damon and Rebekah searched the island for Eira and Bonnie. They had found the hunter instead and they got the upper hand on him. The hunter revealed that Katherine had found him and she had someone on the inside which was a werewolf, Hayley.

Bonnie had been with Shane who was actually Silas. He told her how to bring Elena back. Shane-Silas led her to Damon and Rebekah where she told them that she could bring Elena back. Eira was still yet to be found.

Eira was walking through the woods of the island, feeling like she was going in circles because she had no idea where she was going. Damon, Rebekah, and Bonnie went back to the beach where the boats were.

They waited by the boats for Eira. They had searched the island and couldn't find her. Eira had picked a direction and kept going straight. She finally saw that the tree line was about to end and she started running towards it.

But then she started hearing voices around her and she stopped. The wind whipped around her. It was nightfall. She walked backwards, afraid and she tripped over something, making her fall to the ground.

She saw Shane on the ground, dead.

Eira scrambled to her feet and the voices in the air seemed like they were carrying whispers of her name through the air. Eira ran out of the tree line and she found the boats where Damon, Rebekah, and Bonnie were waiting.

Eira ran to Damon, scared out of her mind. Damon walked quickly to her, seeing the frightened look on her face. Eira wrapped her arms around Damon's torso in a hug once she got to him. She buried her face in his chest, not daring to look back.

Damon wrapped his arms around her,"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Just get me off this island," Eira requested and Damon nodded.

Damon grabbed her hand and led her to the boat, where the four of them got on. Eira explained to Damon on the boat ride that she found Katherine in the caves. That Katherine killed Elena because Elena pushed her. Then she told Damon the most important news, that she remembered.

___________________

Stefan had taken Jeremy and Elena's dead body home to the Gilbert house. Caroline and Jenna were there, cleaning up the place after the two Original brothers left.

Caroline was in shock once she saw Elena's dead body in Jeremy's arms. Jeremy placed Elena on the couch and Jenna ran to Elena and she cried over niece's death. She felt like a failure as a guardian.

Once Damon, Bonnie, Eira, and Rebekah got back to Mystic Falls, Damon called Stefan saying that Eira and Bonnie were fine. Rebekah left to go her house. Bonnie explained to Damon and Eira that they could bring Elena back by completing the expression triangle, doing another massacre of twelve people and then dropping the veil between the real world and the other side, bringing every dead supernatural person back to life.

Damon wanted Elena back, but he wasn't going to bring back every dead supernatural person to get her back. He thought it was crazy as did Eira. Damon explained all it to Stefan once they went to the Gilbert house. Bonnie went inside to explain it to Jeremy, Caroline, Matt, and Jenna.

Everyone agreed that Bonnie shouldn't do it as bringing back every supernatural creature wasn't worth it. So, Jenna and Jeremy went ahead and planned Elena's funeral.

But, Bonnie was manipulated by Silas/Shane and she was determined to put down the veil to the other side and bring back Elena.

Author's Note: Next chapter, Eira will see Klaus.