60 -3x15

Eira had stayed with Klaus after the Mikaelson Ball. She had changed out of her dress and into one of Klaus's shirts. It went down to her knees so she was sure it was fine. Klaus had to leave her because he had to help his siblings deal with Kol, he had done something. So Eira just laid in bed and waited for him.

     Klaus had returned and he went into the bathroom to change out of his tux. He came out quickly, having used vampire speed and he went and laid to next Eira. She immediately went closer to him and laid her head on his chest. Klaus happily put his arm around her and then he noticed something.

    "You're wearing my shirt?" Klaus questioned.

     "Well, yes, I ran out of clothes so I just wore your shirt," Eira answered biting her lip and drawing circles with her forefinger on his chest.

    Klaus smiled and he kissed the top of her head,"Whatever's mine is yours."

      Eira smiled and she lifted her head to look at Klaus. She pressed her lips to his and he tangled his hands in her hair as she kissed him.

    She pulled away and spoke against his lips,"You make me happy."

    She pulled away further and Klaus ran his fingers over cheek as he said,"I want you to be happy."

    "And I'm the happiest when I'm with you," Eira admitted making Klaus smile.

      Eira laid her head back down on his chest and she reached for his other hand that wasn't holding her. She entwined it with hers and only then could she go to sleep. Klaus listened as her heart beat slowed and she fell asleep. He fell asleep listening to the sound of her heart beat.

      __________________

When Eira woke up in the morning, Klaus was already awake. He didn't wake her up himself because she looked too peaceful and he didn't want to disturb her sleeping form. So he just stayed and held her in his arms. He liked holding her, anyway.

Eira lifted her head to look at him. Her hair was a slight mess. Her eyes were slightly dazed as she hadn't quite woken up. Even then, he still thought she was beautiful.

Eira rubbed her eyes and looked at him again,"How long have you been awake?"

"Awhile," he answered.

"You could've woken me up," Eira said.

"I could've. But I didn't want to," Klaus responded.

Klaus guided her face down to his and he kissed her. Her heart fluttered and she smiled against his lips. She was happy.

Klaus let her go once she needed to breath. She took a breath and she pulled away from him completely. She left his arms and she got out of bed. He followed.

Once he looked at her with his shirt on, his breath caught in his throat. He openly stared at her and Eira noticed his stare. She blushed but she didn't quite understand his stare.

Klaus vamp sped over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He spoke against her ear,"Remind me to make you wear my shirts more often."

"Oh," Eira let out and bit her lip.

Eira became self-conscious. She was uneasy and felt like she was bare. She didn't quite understand Klaus's love for her in his shirt but it made her shy.

Eira pulled out of his arms, making Klaus frown. She walked over to his dressers and opened a drawer. She found a one of his jackets and she tied it around her waist.