67 -3x22

Stefan had to leave Eira that night because Jeremy and Jenna had taken Elena to the hospital. She was like sitting duck there so he had to go and take her out of the hospital and bring her back home.

Elena was on bedrest, but she felt fine. So she ignored what Stefan, Matt, and Jenna wanted her to do and got up. Stefan didn't really care what she did. He just didn't want Elena getting killed and kill Eira in the process.

Elena was at the front door of her house and the door was open. Elijah was inside the house in front of Elena. Stefan, Matt, and Jenna became alarmed.

They all sat at the dining room table and Elijah didn't wish to hurt Elena. He wanted to make a deal.

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us," Elijah explained.

"And you'll just run?" Stefan was skeptical.

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Elena and Eira are able to live out the rest of their natural lives?" Elijah said and looked around. "Where is Eira?"

"Not here," Stefan frowned, sadly.

"I take it she didn't take the news of Niklaus very well," Elijah stated.

Stefan shook his head and Elena spoke,"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back."

"I give you my word, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners," Elijah promised.

Stefan looked away with a frown. He told Eira he wouldn't take away her love for Klaus. Here he was making a deal where Klaus wouldn't be revived for hundreds of years. He felt guilty as he should be.

"Why should she trust you?" Jenna asked.

"All you've done is screw her over," Matt inputted.

"And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Elena, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not," Elijah said.

Damon was speaking through the speaker phone and he disagreed. But Elena went against Damon and she made a deal with Elijah.

Jeremy had been in contact with Alaric and they had him call Alaric. Jeremy gave him a false location of where Klaus was so they could trap Alaric and take the stake from him.

_________________

Stefan, Elijah, Jeremy, and Caroline had gone to the fake location. Jeremy, Matt, and Jenna made a plan to get Elena out of town. Matt drugged her tea making her go unconscious. Elena had woken up in his truck as he was driving.

Alaric had figured out that it was a fake location and he found out Klaus was in a storage locker. Rebekah and Damon were there. Alaric was too strong for them and he staked Klaus, killing him, not knowing that Bonnie had enacted a spell.

Rebekah ran and Alaric chased after her. Damon stayed at the storage place and he called Stefan, telling him that Klaus died. But no effects had happened to them.