59 -3x14

Eira woke up in the morning with her head still pressed to Klaus's chest. Her hand was still entwined with his and she smiled. Klaus had his other arm wrapped tightly around her but not tightly enough that it hurt. She lifted her head up to look at Klaus and he was still sleeping. His face was relaxed and there were no traces of worries, completely different from when he was awake.

    Eira heard a phone go off and she looked towards the sound. It was hers. She had put it on the dresser before she went to sleep. Klaus had his arm wrapped around her to where she couldn't get up to get it. She had to wake him up.

    Eira touched his cheek with her hand and she called his name out quietly. But he didn't wake up. Eira smiled at an idea that came to her head and she decided to go with it.

    She pressed her lips to his and she felt his lips twitch. She pulled away when she felt him move. His stormy blue eyes opened and stared up at her.

    He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and drew circles with his forefinger on her cheek. The actions made her heart flutter.

    "Did you kiss me awake?" Klaus questioned.

     "Yes," Eira bit her lip. "Did you not want me to?"

    Klaus frowned and he guided her face down to his and kissed her softly on the lips. Once Eira pulled away from the kiss to breath, he whispered against her lips,"I always want you to kiss me."

     Eira blushed and she pulled her head away from him so she wouldn't be distracted by the want to kiss him.

   "I needed you to wake up because I have to check my phone," Eira said.

   "Your phone?" Klaus questioned in a 'really' manner.

    "Yes, I know. I'm sorry, but I have to make sure my brothers don't know I'm gone," Eira explained.

   "Right, your pesky brothers," Klaus rolled his eyes and unwrapped his arm from around her waist.

    Eira smiled at him and pecked him on the lips before getting up to check her phone. Klaus sighed as she left his side. Eira read the text she got from one of her brothers. Stefan texted her that if she woke up wondering where they were that they left in the morning to go talk to Elena and would be back in an hour.

   "Okay, you need to take me home," Eira stated.

    "What? Why?" Klaus questioned and got up, walking over to Eira.

    "My brothers will be back in hour and I need to go and be there before them," Eira explained as she grabbed clothes out of the drawer she made hers.

   Klaus wrapped his arms around her waist from behind,"Can't you just stay here? And forget what you're brothers think?"

   Eira turned around in his arms,"I promise I'll tell them today. That I'm with you and they're not going to stop me."

    Klaus smiled and put his forehead against hers,"Then will you be my date tonight?"

    "For what?" Eira questioned.

     "My mother wanted us to throw a ball. So we're having one," Klaus explained.

     "Then I'll happily be your date," Eira smiled and pressed her lips to his before pulling away.

     Eira pulled away from him and went into the bathroom to change into clothes. Klaus used vamp speed again to change into other clothes. Klaus waited for her to come out but then he heard her gasp at something.

    Eira came out of the bathroom, dressed into other clothes and she was holding her hair away from ear. He smirked at what he saw. It was a hickey, a bruise on the spot where her ear met her neck.