81 -4x11

It was the next day now. It was morning and the sun had risen. At the Gilbert lake house, Damon, Elena, Jeremy and Matt were hiding out from the vampires Klaus sent after Matt. Since it was daytime, Damon and Jeremy went to hunt the vampires and Elena took Matt home.

   Stefan came out of the bathroom in his room from taking a shower. He had a towel around his neck and he wore sweatpants but no shirt on. Rebekah was lounging on his bed, reading his diary.

   Stefan smiled when he saw her,"You know, reading someone's diary is invading their privacy."

"I was bored while waiting for you," Rebekah explained, closing the diary.

Rebekah got up into a sitting position while Stefan put a shirt on. He walked over to her and leaned down towards her, kissing her sweetly on the lips.

When he pulled away, he said,"Well, you can read it all you want. I won't hide anything from you."

Rebekah smiled up at him and Stefan smiled back on instinct. He kissed her again before walking away from her and pouring himself a drink.

"Look, we're at a bit of a disadvantage in this whole race for the cure. Team Klaus has Jeremy the hunter, team Shane has Bonnie the witch...," Rebekah got interrupted.

"If you're here to remind me of our last place status, I'm very well aware," Stefan said.

"Actually I have a plan. The cure is buried with Silas, that ancient evil guy my brother Kol is afraid of. Shane was so eager to prove his existence that he gave away that he has one of the keys to resurrecting him, his headstone," Rebekah explained and she looped her arms around Stefan's neck.

"I see. You wanna steal it," Stefan put together.

"Yes, and then Team Shane will have to join Team Rebekah, and Team Klaus will be left out in the cold where he belongs," Rebekah smiled cutely up at him.

"Well, I guess we better get started looking for the headstone then," Stefan said and he kissed her cheek.

________________

Rebekah, Stefan, and Eira went to Shane's office at Whitmore College. They were looking for the headstone. They looked everywhere and they couldn't find it. Eira had a feeling though, a supernatural feeling that buzzed in her mind. She knew it was there, she just didn't know where.

Eira's phone rang while they were searching for the headstone. She answered to reveal Elena on the other end calling her.

"Elena, slow down. What's wrong?" Eira questioned.

"Kol has Damon," Elena started. "I need you to talk to Klaus. Have him get Kol to release Damon."

"I'll, uh, try," Eira said and hung up the phone.

Eira looked at Stefan,"Keep looking for the headstone. It's in here. I can feel it."

Eira left the room and she went outside to her motorcycle. She hopped on and strapped her helmet on her head. She started the bike and drove to Klaus's mansion.

Her mind was going crazy with worry. She didn't want anything to happen to Damon. Eira was positive, though, that she wouldn't let anything happen to Damon. She didn't care what she had to do to get Klaus to talk his brother into letting Damon go. She would do anything.