53 -3x09

AN: Eira's dress for homecoming.

Everyone wanted Klaus dead except Eira. They were all planning how to kill Klaus and Eira wanted no part of it but she was dragged into it because she had phone calls with Klaus and because the house was in her name. It was the day of the homecoming and Eira was going due to Rebekah's request.

Elena, Stefan, and Damon all immediately ambushed Eira once she walked down the stairs in the morning and Damon spoke,"We're luring Klaus back to Mystic Falls."

"Why do I have to be involved?" Eira asked.

"Because we need you to invite someone in the house," Damon led her to the door where a man was waiting outside.

Eira put two and two together,"I'm not inviting Mikael inside."

"Eira," Stefan started. "Just do what we say."

"I don't trust him," Eira glared at Mikael.

"Which is wise," Mikael started. "But you'll let me in or I'm sure I can find a way to kill one of your brothers."

Eira glared and grit her teeth, "You can come in."

"Excellent," Mikael walked through the door. "Now we can begin."

"Just leave me out of it," she spoke to her brothers and pushed past them, bumping into Damon's shoulder and went outside where she could rein in her anger.

_______________

Eira stayed outside or in her room all day. She didn't want to know about any plan to kill Klaus. She couldn't be involved in that. She cared about him.

When it was almost time for the homecoming dance, Eira got dressed. She put on a dress that was a mix between grey and gold with purple swirls. There was sparkly silver sequins all throughout the dress. It flared out below the waist and stopped just above the knee. She put on a grey belt and grey heels.

Eira just left her hair down and she went downstairs. Stefan was in the living room dressed in a tux. As soon as he saw her, he felt protective.

"Where's Rebekah?" Eira questioned.

"I don't know. I think she left with Matt," Stefan answered.

"Come on," Stefan held out his hand. "I'll take you to the dance."

Eira hesitated but she took Stefan's hand and he pulled her along to the outside. Stefan drove them to the dance that was at the high school but it was flooded and moved to Tyler's house.

Stefan drove them to the Lockwood Mansion and he parked the car. Eira got out of the car and she started to walk towards the party but Stefan stopped her.

"Damon told me about your 'late night phone calls' with Klaus," Stefan stated.

"I don't want to talk about it," Eira said, not wanting to think about how she felt for him. Eira went to walk past Stefan but he grabbed her arm.

"We do need to talk about it," Stefan started. "Because whatever feelings you have for Klaus cannot get in the way of the plan to kill him."

Eira scoffed,"So what if they do? Is it so bad that I care?"

Eira ripped her arm out of Stefan's grasp, not even wanting to listen to what he had to say,"If I want to care about him, there's nothing you can do to stop me."

Eira walked away from him, not wanting to be near Stefan at the moment. Stefan sighed as she walked away. He felt another emotion, anger. He was mad at himself for upsetting her. But as soon as the emotion came, it left.