Chapter 3

Their car pulled up on the drive way. As I climb out from the car I'm admiring the view, their house is probably the most coziest place I've been at. It doesn't look as big from the outside as it is on the inside. I'm following the two sisters into the house. The white walls are still there, so is the little brown golden spot on the right wall in the hall since when Michael slammed a beer there because he got so mad at me for no reason or at least that what he told me, he gets aggressive when drunk. Seems like no one never wanted to wash it away or didn't have the urge to do it. 

We enter the living room which is cleans as always. Angelina sits down on the couch while Beth goes into the open kitchen. I caught my eye on the black armchair in the corner right next to the couch and sit down. It's awfully quiet which is really rare when you're with these two. They can go on and on about stuff and jump to a next subject and so on. I switch my eye contact back and forth between them waiting for them to talk. 

"Coffee or tea?" Beth finally breaks the silence.

"Coffee for me." me and Angelina says at the same time. We giggle. 

"So.. tell us" Angelina says and looks at me with a smirk. 

"Tell you what?"

"You know what." Angelina opens her mouth but Beth talks instead and walks in to sit with us with three cups of coffee in her hands, geez she and her big hands. I sigh and open my mouth to explain. 

"I told you he's just the new kid and I want to be polite, I guess." they both frowns as I reach for my cup and my hands cups it taking a sip. I love how the warmth goes through my hands and mouth and keeps going in the rest of my body. I've missed this, sitting at their house, drinking coffee and just chill. 

"Oh please you've never been polite to a new student before, why now? That's not you. It's odd and.. creepy." Angelina says smirking. What the hell am I suppose to say now? I don't even know myself why I talked to him. Or did I?

"I don't know, he just stood next to me and I felt like I had to say something you know." 

"Okey what the fuck has happened since we left? Are you on drugs or something?" Angelina giggles and Beth joins her while taking a sip of her coffee. I arch my brow and chuckle. 

"Can we please drop this, it's nothing special." they nod in agreement but I know they won't let it go, only for now.

"So, I know you guys have a lot to talk about." I smile at them and Angelina starts talking. The whole summer their family have been in New York. I'm so jealous because they travel the whole time it even gets my head exhausted for all the things they've done. Ugh rich people. But Angelina starts telling that they were shopping almost everyday, I'm not even surprised, but they also went to a beach which were a bit outside of town. On the fourth day they said that they met a guy in our age at the beach and Beth were all over him, so must of the days he took them to a  lot of parties. Angelina's smile turns bigger when Beth starts talking more about the parties. According to me there's nothing much that happened compared to what they have done before, well except that Beth is still talking to that guy and they text a lot. Angelina stops her by putting her hand on Beth's shoulder. 

"So another thing that happened, and this was on the seconds week. We were on a party in the city in a huge apartment, you should have seen it it was so cool! They had like windows from the roof to the floor. It sounds scary because partying when there's almost only windows all around you and you're on the 18 floor." what the fuck? I wouldn't even step inside of that house if it's that high above the ground and there's only glass around you. You could get so drunk so you fall from the window. Shivers go through my spine as Angelina continues.