Chapter 7

As I open my eyes I feel a heavy arm around me and I feel someone breathing into my neck. I twitch when I realize it's Luke but stay still. Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this but I enjoy this. It does feel weird but.. It's nice. I haven't had someone cuddling me like this for almost a year. My eyes follows his moving hand.

"Oh,  sorry." he says in a raspy voice as he takes away his arm. The words repeats in my head, his raspy voice gives me shivers. Fuck. 

"It's alright." I say as I turn my heavy head around slowly to face him. He rubs his hands against his eyes and groans. 

"Did  you sleep okay?" he asks nervously and sits up not making any eye contact with me. 

"Yes, thank you for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it." my feet touches the floor and I stretch out my back. The t-shirt slides up so my underwear shows. My arms drops hoping he didn't look, or maybe I did. I turn around to see him looking at me but quickly drop his head. I bite my lip to avoid a giggle coming out. My hand reach for my phone lying on the table and all I see is a lot of missed phone calls and texts. 

"i should probably go now, people are wondering where I am." he looks up at me.

"Don't you want any breakfast before you leave?" I smile at him and open my mouth wanting to say yes but he stands up and let out the words before me. "That was weird, you don't have to." he adds and runs his fingers through his messy hair. My eyes stares at the movement wishing I could do that.   

"Well I'd love to but I should really go. Maybe next time?" will there be a next time? My eyes widens as I hurry up taking all my clothes and my bag into the bathroom. 

"Wait!" I turn around and see Luke holding my bra. 

"Oh, thanks." he hands over my bra and he's not even looking at me. This is awkward. I walk over to him and grab it form his hand. I've never noticed how tall he actually is, he's about a head taller than me. Damn I'm short. I look up into his eyes staring into mine. His beautiful blue eyes looking deep into mine. My eyes darts between his eyes and lips. Is this happening? No, no i can't do it no matter how much I'd like to. Love to. I break the eye contact and turn on my heels to walk out of the room and in to the bathroom down the hallway. 

The cold water splash on my face as I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes looks dark and tired, I look horrible. I sigh and dry my hands on the towel next to me. The blue eyes goes through my mind and his raspy voice is like music to my ears. I sit down on the edge of the bathtub. What is wrong with me? I never get these sort of feelings for someone, except for once but that turned into a fucking failure. I've barely talked to Luke, well I ask him to give me ride almost every time I see him. He must think I'm using him which I'm not, well maybe. No stupid, of course I'm not. Then I've also talked to him about Noel, wow so much interesting subject we've talked about. I barely know him and I spend the night with him. Poor guy, he didn't even want to go to a party but he still went and just the second he got there I needed a ride. I'm such a mess, what the hell. I actually like him. I know I don't know him but there's something with him that makes me attached to him. The thoughts disappear when I hear someone's knocking at the door. 

"Are you okay? You've been there for half an hour." the sound of Luke's voice goes through the door. Shit, I forgot I'm at Luke's house. 

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts. I'll be out in a second." I hear footsteps disappearing down the hall as I grab my things and put everything in my bag and walk out. When I enter the bedroom to say goodbye I see Luke sitting on the bed with some sandwiches and juice next to him. 

"I did some to you as well if you would change your mind." I frown and smile at him. Actually I'd rather be here than home arguing with Noel and just causing trouble. My phone vibrates in my hand, Calum, I ignore it and turn it off. My stuff drops from my arms and lands on the clean floor. Luke moves a bit so I can get some place on the bed.