Chapter 14

When we reach our house we walk up to my room and as soon as we step inside and sit down on the bed, Michael falls down on the back and right away I hear someone snoring behind me. Calum give out a chuckle.

"He's yours now, sleep tight." he says and makes a kiss sound. Ugh, why.

"Oh shut up." he laughs and walks out the door. I stand up and pick out a tshirt to sleep in. Michael's snoring gets louder and louder for every second, also his snores sounds like something is dying. A giggle leaves my mouth as I face him laying in my bed. I crawl down under the sheets and let my hair out of my bun and let it fall down softly on my pillow, and despite the snoring I fell asleep right away.

--------------------

The same bright light which wakes me up every day comes through the window and light up the room. I feel Michael moving and mumbles next to me. He throws the blanket away from him and groans. "Fuck." he whispers as he slowly rises from the mattress but rapidly falls back on his back again. Should I sit up? Damn, this is sort of awakward, I have no idea wha I should do. Michael slowly approaches to me and his hand moves step by step over to the side and let it hang down. My insides tighten.

"Goodmorning." he says. I ignore him and close my eyes again. But a sigh left his mouth.

"I know you're awake." he says with a husky voice. I scrunch every muscle in my face and roll my eyes to intantly roll over to face him.

"Woah!" I twitch when his nose touches mine and move my head a little further on the pillow from him.

"Sorry." he says. I smile wryly at him and literally do not know what to do. This is the first time we're in the same bed, and this close to each other. It's pretty uncomfortable if you ask me. We're exchanging eye contact while he's biting his lip.

"Uhm, are you hungry?" I steady on my arm while looking down on him who's still staring into my eyes. He grabs my arm and pulls me down on the bed again.

"No." he strokes my cheek lightly and dug his teeth into his bottom lip. Is this a nightmare or? What the fuck is happening?

"Okey, what the fuck are you doing?" I stumble on the words and he has an amusing expression plastered on his face.

"This is going to sound really weird but, you're gorgeous." I raise my eyebrows and steady on my arm again. This is going out of hand, I'm scared. "I've just noticed that. I'm such a fucking fool for not noticing earlier." he takes a deep breath and breath out a laugh. "I can't even believe what I'm saying right now, it's crazy. But you're turning me on so bad right now." his voice is distant and his eyes are sleepy but he tries to support himself on his arm to get to the same level as me. I freeze when he open his eyes which are right infront of me. All of my muscles want to run but they can't, I can't.

He is sitting right infront of me and my focus is on his hands that are closing up to me and on to my neck. His grip is hard but fondly at the same time. Pictures of Luke is showing up in my mind, which makes my insides tighten even more. Luke's face is infront of me. His beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. I take a deep breath and approach him as our lips connects. His lips are smooth and taste a bit like alcohol. My hands go through his hair roughly as he grabs me on top on his lap. I want him, I want him badly. Our tounges intertwine. Luke's hands go down my back and rips off my shirt. A moan left my mouth as he kisses my neck.

"Who's your daddy." a familliar voice whispers into my skin and it wasn't Luke's. Holy fuck! I open my eyes and see Michael's red hair going down on my chest. I push him away from me and grab my shirt to jump off my bed and run out with loud footsteps, down the hall and lock myself inside the bathroom. Panting sitting down on the floor, feeling my heavy breathings against my hand. That felt so real, the touching of Luke's skin. Fuck! What the hell am I doing, what the fuck even happened! My head is spinning. I try to stand up to splash water on my face. My eyes turn into the mirror. You're a fucking mess Miranda, this is who you are, no one deserves you. What has this gorgeous loser boy done to me. Why am I feeling like this, it's not fair. A tear is running down on my cheek but my hand stops it from dropping into the sink. My hands rubbing my eyes as I'm starting to laugh. Wow, I really am pathetic. My fingers intertwine with my hair as someone knocks on the door.