Chapter 10

Beth and Angelina drops me and Calum off by our house after school. All day I had to ignore Luke and he probably didn't want to talk to me anyway after what I said on the school yard. My chest still hurts after that incident. Calum open the door and we step inside. We're both quiet when we walk down the hallway and in to our seperate rooms. As I close the door to my room my back fall to the door and slide down on the floor. I want to call him but he'll see it's me and probably won't return it. I quirk my eyebrows as I realize I feel sad about it, because of Luke. Damn what this boy gives me mixed emotions. I fall over to my knees and roll up on my feet that starts to trace over the room. My fingers runs through my blonde messy hair. Then it hit me, I don't have to call when I can go to his place instead. He can't ignore me then. Calum interupts my thoughts when he stomps in to my room, without knocking ofcourse.

"You seriously need to start knock before you run in here."

"I have never needed to knock so I'm not going to start." he says with a serious tone, not his usual happy and dorky one when he goes against me or teasing.

"Looks like someone is grumpy." Calum paces towards me sitting in the bed.

"No I just, I don't know. I'm bored." he's definitely not just bored, something is up.

"Oh shut up, just tell me what's up. I know you walked in here to tell me something." my hand places on his shoulder.

"Nicole cheated on me." what? Innocent Nicole? "She just told me that over the phone." he says calmly but I see his chest fall and rise rapidly. He's fucking pissed.

"Your Nicole? Are you fucking kidding me? What did you say?"

"I just hung up because I didn't feel like talking to her, she fucking cheated on me and tells me that over the phone! Who does that? Fuck!" now he's voice louder, probably as loud as Meggie might hear. I wrap my arms around his shoulders to calm him down a bit.

"Hey, calm down." he glares at me like I'm stupid.

"No seriously, it doesn't sound like her to cheat on you. She absolute adores you from the very beginning. You need to talk to her and maybe she has an explanation to why she did it, you never know that because you just hung up on her." his chest feels less tense than before. He turns around and hug me back.

"I don't know how you do it, but you always say the right things." he says with his mouth by me ear. I smile against his shoulder and give him a quick kiss on his cheek as we lose our grip of each other.

"Yeah, what would you do without me." I tease and he swat me so I fall back on the bed. He quietly walks out of the room.

"And if she actually messed up on porpuse, tell me and I'll have a serious talk with her." I shout before he closes the door. He chuckles outside as an answer like he heard me. My phone pulls out of my pocket with my hand and I scroll through instagram quickly. When I'm done I click it away and my thoughts of Luke comes back to my mind. Fuck, I have to see him bo matter what. I jump out of bed and grab my jacket. I walk straight out of the door without saying anything to Calum who's probably talking with Nicole anyway.

I arrive at his house and there is only one car parked on the driveway which is Luke's black volvo. I take a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Why am I so nervous, I blame Luke all the way. Shit, he won't open the door ofcourse, what was I thinking. As I turn my heels to go back home I hear the door swing open and I turn my head quickly back again to see Luke. He's wearing his blue loose sweater and a pair of jeans.

"Hey.." I begin.

"Hmm." is all he can say. I understand him though, I fucking messed up.

"Can I come in?" I ask and take small steps toward him. He sighs and step aside to give me space to walk in.

"Look, I were fucking rude to say you're lame. You're not! I really like you actually, you are the first boy that have made me feel nervous to be around. To feel happy to be around. I didn't mean what I said on the school yard at all, I swear." this did not feel like me who just said that. Too cheesy to be me. But all I'm saying is coming from my heart. Shit what is wrong with me. "You don't understand what's like to be friends with those guys I hang out with. If they see you hang out with the wrong people they can judge pretty hard. To be honest, I don't want them to judge me because they are my best friends. But I like you, so I don't know what to do." my eyes fall on my feet but I feel that he glares at me but stay quiet. Seriously, I put my heart on this and he is not going to answer me? I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Fuck it, forget that I was even here." I turn around to walk back to the front door but a hand stops me. He grabs my wrist and pull me closer to him with my back against his beating chest. As he pull my hair behind my ear he whispers.

"I like you too."

------------

it's a short chapter lol sorry, I've actually continued a lot after this but I wanted to end with that phrase and then continue in the next chapter which I hope will come out tomorrow just so you know (: