Chapter 15

"Oh, you done already?" he scoffs. Still I know exactly what he's going to say next.

"I know what you think, it was probably stupid since I have some sort of feelings for Luke. But you know what? He can fuck it. He screw up my feelings and I do not like it." I say and he quirk his brows.

"Whatever, I'm not gonna be a part of your drama. But I just can't believe it. You and Michael? Ugh, that's just sick." to be honest I don't understand why since I actually slept with Ashton when he joined our squad. But fine, Michael is a bit different. I just ignore what he said and reach for my phone that caught my eyes laying on the counter. Must have left it here before going to bed last night. I open the homescreen and see two missed calls and one missed text. Luke. Where are you? Oh right, school today. Oops. With a sigh I delete the messages and put my phone away. I'm done with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two days since I slept with Michael, also for two days I've been ignoring Luke and for two days I've been thinking constantly. I just need my mom to be alive so I could talk with her about everything, sure I have Calum's mother but it's not the same. She's great but I don't think I can talk to her the same way I could talk to my mom. Angelina and Beth would never understand if I talk to them since they are sort of judgmental. But today it's friday and tonight is party time! So I might finally loosen up a bit and think about someting else, hopefully.

We're in Beth's car on our way to the party and as usual they have loud music as we in the back starts drinking except for the driver who is Beth tonight but she will turnup at the party later. Michael who is sitting next to me has his hand far up on my thigh during the ride. Angelina is going of in the car and she has already spill out some alcohol in the car, Beth got pissed but rest of us lagh at it. It feel like it was a long time since all of us hang out like this so it feels really good.

When we finally reach the house where the party is at I feel my head getting heavier and it spins a little when we step out of the car but Michael hold on to me, probably to steady himself since he also were pretty drunk already. Beth who finally can start turn up grabs her bottle of vodka from her car and runs inside with Angelina. Michael and I stumble inside the house last and the music beats so hard it feels through my body. The house is full with people, there's people dancing in the middle of the room and people hooking up in every corner. There's no familliar faces though except for the guy who has the party. 

"Michael, I need more to drink" sloppy words slipping out from my mouth. I turn to face him and his eyes are bloodshot and he nods slowly and he grabs my hand to lead me to the kitchen. My head is starting to pound and spin even more. Michael starts rummanging through the cupboards for more alcohol and I take a seat at the closest chair I can see. Michael found the booze cupboard and started mix drinks into the cups. The clinking by the bottles were loud, almost to loud for people to notice. But no one came in. He puts my cup infront of me and I pick it up as we cheers. I feel the amazing burning going through my body and a taste of strawberry. 

"You're really good at making drinks." I say it slowly and stand up with support from the table, Michael smiles at me and his eyes are rolling. His warm hands touches mine and pulls me closer to him. I release and grab my cup to take another sup. The music changes and my body starts moving to the beats with the cup in my hand, I take Michael's hand and pull him out to the living room. My eyes catches Beth and Angelina dancing in the middle with some other blonde girls and two guys. Beth is literally all over one of the guys and Angelina is trying to get away from the other guy who's all over her. I narrow my eyes and walk over to him and push him away from Angie. He stumbles into one of the blonde girls and starts get it on with her. Angie sloppy mouths thank you at me and I smile at her as we start dancing our ass of which makes my head spin even more but I don't care. This is awesome. I still feel the beats going through my body and the music gets me. Angelina puts her arms on my shoulders and dance closer to me til our hips is touching.