Chapter 16

"I forgive you, because I really like you and I sort of can't stop thinking of you so-" I interupt him with meeting my lips against his, I couldn't wait any second longer. The soft lips against mine were all I ever could think of right now. He's so perfect and so cute. He doesn't even deserve me but I don't care because if he likes me then I'm happy and no one can take it away from me from now on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up with me facing Lukes bare chest and his arm is wrapped around me. His chest is warm and I slowly turn my face looking up towards his face. Memories from last night flashes by when I observe his contour. Not that we actually did anything special last night, we only stayed in bed and cuddle until we fell asleep. That rarely happens when I'm in a bed with a guy. But Luke isn't just one of those guys, he's unique in some way. Not that I don't want to have sex with him, because I really do and can't wait but it's just that he's so fragile and I don't want to rush things with him. My hand gently touches the side of his waist, tracing up and down. Suddenly he twitches and by a second my hand is gone.

"No, don't stop." his morning voice tells me and leads my hand onto his waist again. As my hand starts tracing up and down again I feel his eyes on me. I look up and meet him with a smile.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning to you, beautiful." he replies and turns to his back to stretch oneself. My face is turning red I can tell because it's getting sort of hot in here. As he lays on his back my attention lands on the top of the blanket going down his torso. It's getting real hot in here.

"What are you up to today?" I ask to keep my attention elsewhere.

"I don't know actually."

"I'm home alone all day so if you wanna keep me company it's cool." I say and approach him to rest my chin on his shoulder. He looks at me with a smile and he nods.

"Sure." he says with an amusing expression. Fastly he sits up and my head falls on the bed. "What should we do then? Make some food and watch a movie?" I throw an eye on the watch and see it's 12pm already.

"Sounds good to me." I smile. Luke stands up and all he's wearing is his boxers. My glance follows him as he grabs his jeans and put them on, the muscles are straining under his skin on his back. My grip on the blanket gets tighter as I try not to jump on him and take him right now on this fucking bed.

"Are you okey?" he asks and I release my hand instantly.

"Yeah, uhm.. Can I borrow this?" I ask and takes his shirt in my hand. He nods. His shirt is soft against my skin and also a bit big so it almost covers my ass. Before we go down I take a look in the mirror and put my hair in a bun.

As we get down to the kitchen I start searching through every damn cupboard and there's so much food to choose from like pasta, meat, pancakes, chicken, vegetables, noodles. Calum's mom loves to cook so it's not really a shock to see this much food in one kitchen. Well, especially in this one.

"So what do you want? I'm sure we got everything here." he hum and search through the kitchen to come up with something. While I wait I sit down by the table and pick up my phone. Beth has sent a text and Michael has called twice. I sigh lightly and ignore Michael's calls and open Beth's message. "Hey girl, wanna do something today?" I reply, "Not today, feeling a bit ill. Call you later.".

"So what about pasta and chicken?" Luke says and I look up to see he has taken down every ingredient that are standing on the kitchen counter.

"Wow, impressive. It sounds amazing." I put away my phone and walk towards Luke.