Chapter 13

I finally reach the door by our house and my key unlock it slightly so maybe Calum won't hear. But just my damn luck I hear him running into the hall and sighs in realif when he sees me, but also with some anger comes with it.

"Where the fuck have you been?" his voice is loud. I hush him since I don't want Meggie to get worried.

"None of your fucking business." I reply and walk up to my room and ignore Calum who's walking behind me and sneak into my room before I close the door. He dosen't say a word, just sits down on the edge of my bed and stares at my every move. I drop my bag on the floor and run my fingers through my messy blonde hair.

"I really like him." a sigh leaves my lips and I look back at Calum who looks at me with an understanding look and he knows who I'm talking about. I wish he actually could understand me though, he may look and say that he understands me but if we would be with Michael and the others he would never have my back. That's the problem with Calum, he can be honest when only I'm around but as soon the others are around he is a totally different person. So am I to be honest. No matter how hard I try I can't help it to reveal my true feelings or thoughts, I always have to agree to Michael and the crew. I fucking hate it. It's like he has me wrapped around his finger or something, it's obnoxious.

"Yeah.. I can tell." well, obviously.

"and I don't know what to do. The others are already judging me. Luke is the most incredible guy I have ever met, he's different in a good way. I have never felt this way before for a boy." I give out a chuckle and roll my eyes as I twitch my shoulders. "Wow, this doesn't sound like me but.."

"I get it, I know the feeling." I know he were talking about Nicole. His tone is quiet and sad. At this second my thoughts drop Luke and Nicole and Calum comes up instead.

"Wait, how did it go with Nicole?" his eyes were onto mine and his face expression mediates like he didn't want me to bring it up.

"Well, she did cheat on me with her knowing it and then she said she really regret it and all that, and she wanted me to give her one other chance but I don't know. I have to think about it."

"If you really love her, which I think you do because I see the way you look at her, they way your smile lights up when her name pops up on your phone, then you will give her a second chance." he bites on the inside of his lips and looks down on his hands. "But if you don't feel like she actually regret it, then she can kiss my ass. You deserve someone better than that, you still do even if she regret it very much."

"That was exactly what I were thinking." he chuckles in deny and picks on his fingers. "I just need some time to think that's all." I nod slowly and understanding.

"Enough about that, what are you going to do about Luke?"

"I have no fucking clue.." I drop my neck so it falls back but I quickly pull it up again and stare at Calum. As Calum open his mouth my phone is ringing in my back pocket. My hand slides down and pick it up to see who it is. Michael.

"Hello." I say. Before he answers I hear voices and loud music in the background.

"Hey sexy lady, what are you up to?" hello drunk calling.

"Michael where is the party at?"

"I asked you a question first babe." he snaps.

"I'm home, now answer my question." he giggles.

"We're at Al-" I hear glasses breaking, a loud thud and people screaming including Michael, so loud even Calum hear it. He quirked his eyebrows at me. My heart begin to beat harder and harder.

"What the fuck was that?" as soon as I ask I hear a laugh.

"That was hilarious! Holy shit." I hear other voices hushing, probably at Michael.

"Michael!" I yell into the speaker.

"Alex place." he mumbles quickly and hang up on me. Alex, his asshole to cousin. My phone slide back down into my pocket and I put up my hair in a messy bun and put on my jacket. Calum grab his jacket from his room and we walk down to the hall. As I open the door a cold wind hits us, thank god Alex just lives a couple blocks away from here.

We get closer and closer to Alex house and we begin to hear the music, but also an ambulance siren. What the fuck. We round the corner and see people standing outside the house and also a big ambulance is standing in the front. I spot Michael sitting on the grass and we run up to him.

"Michael, what happened?" Calum says and observe his surrondings. Michael looks up at us and his eyes are bloodshot and he smiles.

"Uhm." he starts. "Alex jumped from his couch and hit the table kinda hard. And it was hilarious you had to be there, but the sight after he crashed wasn't very pretty if you ask me." he stumble on the words and he steady his hands on the ground to try stand up. But as soon as he finally got up on his feet he falls and I catch him.

"How are you feeling?"

"Now? better." he smirks at me and he grab my shoulders to steady himself. His eyes tries to look at me but they just keep moving around looking everywhere, wow he's way to wasted. I glare at Calum and roll my eyes.

"You're wasted as fuck. We can walk you home." he lets me go angrily.

"I'm never going home again!" he yell and almost falls again. I reach out my arms to wrap him into a hug.

"Is it your family again?"

"What fucking family." he mumbles. Calum sighs and grab Michael's shoulder gently. The thought of his family makes me very uncomfortable to be honest. When we were younger his parents were so cool and gentle, but since two years back they got into some serious drug and alcohol problem, especially his dad. His dad beat him and shit, calls him idiotic names. I squeeze him harder in my arms and he throws his arms around me. You may think he's the bad ass guy, which he is sort of, but actually he's just very sensitive which he doesn't wanna admit and also he's just blaming it all on his parents, since he isn't doing something about it. I don't blame him though, but I would try do something at least.

"You can stay at our place for a while if you want to, we're here for you bro." Calum says with his hands in his pockets facing down. Michael is still in my arms and I feel his head nod against my chin before he release. I hate to see him like this, sure he gets drunk and all that but this is different. Every time he fights with his parents he goes way to far.

When we reach our house we walk up to my room and as soon as we step inside and sit down on the bed, Michael falls down on the back and right away I hear someone snoring behind me. Calum give out a chuckle.

"He's yours now, sleep tight." he says and makes a kiss sound. Ugh, why.

"Oh shut up." he laughs and walks out the door. I stand up and pick out a tshirt to sleep in. Michael's snoring gets louder and louder for every second, also his snores sounds like something is dying. A giggle leaves my mouth as I face him laying in my bed. I crawl down under the sheets and let my hair out of my bun and let it fall down softly on my pillow, and despite the snoring I fell asleep right away.