Let the Games begin!

That night I could not sleep one bit. I spent the entire night cuddled up to Peeta and the both of us crying ourselves to sleep with no success. The next day we woke up to Finn gone to his prep team for final preps before our goodbyes, and Peeta on the floor. no doubt he had fallen off the bed last night because there was no room with Finn in there too. I get out the bed and lean down to pick Peeta up off the floor, he has a black eye were he must of hit of the corner of the bedside table when he fell but I can't do anything about that until he wakes up so I put him in bed and lie next to him for the next hour or so. Once Effie has come into the room and asked us to get up for the goodbyes, I quickly rush into the bathroom get ready and then tend to Peeta's black eye before running out the room dragging Peeta along with me. I want to spend as much time with Peeta and Finn as a possibly can today before he goes to the games.

When we reach the sitting room all the tributes are already in their uniforms and ready to go to the roof top for fly out. They've given us minimum time to say goodbye! This must be something to do with yesterday and they have decided they want an early start. I give Finn a massive hug and then give some advice to them all. "Remember don't step off the pedestal too early they will blow you sky high. Once the buzzer sounds run, if there is a pack close get it if not run find water and high ground, water is your new best friend. You all know your alliance so stick to them avoid making new alliance with the wrong sort! Finally remember only a maximum of 3 of you can get out of this, try and stay alive and avoid the bloodbath they are trying to pull you in, that's not your game. Good luck!" I say confidently trying to remember every last detail Haymitch told me before my first games. It is then time for the part I dreaded most, everyone is lead to the rooftop. I get one final hug and kiss from our Finn and then he is carted off to the aircraft. This could possibly be the last time I see him...Forever!

Finn's POV

I am taken away from my mom and dad, maybe for a couple of months, possibly forever. As I enter the aircraft we are all seated in the seats marked "12" and then a small metal object is inserted into my arm. "Your tracker," a woman says to me then walks away. I am sitting next to Harmony and Charlie, we are silent until we touch down into an underground base. I am escorted out by a couple of peace-keepers and lead into a small compact room where my stylist Lunia is waiting. I run over an hug her before she puts a jacket on my over my water suit, dark green trousers and black t-shirt. Why I need this much clothing I don't know but there must be water and a lot of it! Lunia opens up of little flap in my jacket to reveal my small golden MockingJay pin, I hug her again and then step into the clear, glass cylinder. It locks before me and I being to rise. Shaking on the spot the light begins to seep into the glass cylinder and I'm soon comforted by the new arena and the tributes... Wait where is everyone else, I look round frantically to see if it was a joke all I see is 23 other tributes looking scared out their wits, even then it's all of 5 - 11 tributes everyone else is out of sight. maybe there is too many people for a single blood bath so they have to do 4 separate ones. That would explain everything! As the buzzer gets to 5 everyone is still pretty surprised to be there even though they knew this was coming no is going to the cornucopia. When the buzzer finally goes off I sprint to the cornucopia, snatch up a backpack, several bottles of water, a bow and 2 sheaths of arrows before sprinting back into the deep vegetation of the surrounding forest. I keep on running and running, maybe all the other tributes are on there way down here, maybe they are on a hunt maybe they are still at the cornucopia, I don't know but all I know is I need to find Kat and Lucia they are my alliance after all. After a whole day of running through the forest I get to an opening in the forest revealing a large crossed river with a small island full of goodies just like the cornucopia earlier on. I decide to take a drink and have a look in my backpack first. I open it to find 2 bottles of water, some matches, iodine, rope, wire, a sleeping bag, a small bag of bread and some crackers. After adding my extra 3 bottles of water to the bag I take a nap before adventuring this new island. I wake up just before nightfall to hear the bang of the cannon, I sit up and count how many tributes have fallen. 30...31...32, 32 dead that leaves 64 of us left and only 16 more tributes to go until the dreadful twist comes in. I need to find Kat and Lucia before then. Once the cannon fires finish I dig into my backpack and see what I retrieved in the bloodbath. There is a small pack of crackers, some beef strips, some wire, a metre of rope, a tiny bottle of iodine and and small knife as well as the other 3 bottles I added in earlier on. I put everything back into the bag and then set off for the small island nervous I what may be awaiting me within it.