Ch. 13 Gang & Girls pt. 1/2

Farkle's P.O.V

(A Week Later)

Getting girls isn't enough anymore. It's like I can't even enjoy it. Especially since the idea of me just using Riley like the way I have this week (5 times to be exact) has been messing with me big time. I mean she's so special and independent and beautiful and I love her with all my heart...yet somehow I killed one of her best friends and threesomed with her and her best friend.

So you can imagine why I had to turn to cigarettes. And alcohol. I've just been wandering around the city, not sleeping because I know if I go back to my mom and she even looks at me in a harsh way I'll kill her. I don't like killing people. I wish I could take it back. Maya never liked me, so the way she treats me now, isn't much different than how she did before. But the way Riley looks at me....

STOP IT. You can't love her. Stop loving her.

"Minkus? Farkle Minkus? I never thought I'd see the day...You turned into a city boy!" Someone yelled.

I groaned, dropping my cigarette. Thank god I'm not drunk. I probably would punch this bastard. It's one of my old "friends" Leon. He moved from L.A a long time ago, to start a gang. I turned my head and saw him hanging with a bunch of guys who have probably heard the term "guilty as charged" three times this week alone.

I walked over and didn't even bothering pretending to be happy.

"Aw, why the stone face, Minkus?" Leon chuckled.

"Because life is suckish, that's why." I spat.

"Aww, what happened? Is the baby not getting any pussy?" He 'whined' faking a pout.

The dudes snickered and I glared at him.

"Please. I could literally call any girl right now and they'd rush over to 'talk' to me. Next thing you know you guys would get to witness  the closest you'll ever be to getting action." I scoffed.

"Ooh. Aw, man, you're seriously pissed aren't ya? What up?" Leon asked.

"My...girlfriend of a sort broke up with me I guess. And my mom is still evil. I saw my sister a few weeks ago, she turned out alright. Much better than I am. I killed a chick. An innocent 16-year-old girl and then some clerk. I'm drinking. I smoke now. Getting girls sucks now. Especially since I just...broke up--sort of--and...everything." I poured out.

Leon made a face and snapped his fingers. A dude handed him what looked like a cigarette pack and he threw at me. I caught it.

"Dude, look I'm not one for huge relationships, but the way you're talking you loved that chick. And cigarettes ain't gonna help that. Those will. Plus maybe a few new friends..."

~~

Apparently, I'm in a gang now. Well, sort of. They said that I have to do some sort of initiation.

"I don't gotta like say some devil chant and sell my soul or something right? 'Cuz whatever slim shot I got at heaven, I'd like to keep it." I hesitated.

"You just have swear loyalty, take a girl who's 14 or younger's v-card, and then kill anyone 16 or older." One of the guys, Dice, said casually.

"14? Come on man, that's still like a little kid."

I froze. Wait.

"KILL SOMEONE?!" I choked.

"You want to forget about this chick or what?" Leon asked.

"Well yeah, but raping a kid and killing a teen isn't--"