Ch. 12 Murderer

SO MANY UPDATES TODAY! *High fives self* *Is too lazy to edit* Oh well...deal with it.

Riley's P.O.V

I was completely heartbroken. Not only did I ruin any chance I ever had of dating Farkle, but Emma died yesterday. No. She didn't "die". She was murdered. Some sicko robbed a convenience store and she happened to walk in. He shot her and the clerk. Dead. One of my best friends gone.

When I walked into school every seemed to have hit a brick wall. Emma was really popular. Even the teacher's eyes were puffy. The one thing that seemed out of place is that instead of Missy Bradford crying--she was making out. With Farkle. Very harshly. Her shirt may as well have been off with how crooked and ripped it was. I felt my heart shatter. He just...moved on. He and Missy have never even had a conversation before!

"Mhm, Farkle. W-We have to get to class." Missy breathed.

I wanted to puke. Farkle pulled from the kiss and caught my stare. He smirked and patted Missy's butt.

"You go on. We are partners for that project, right? Only we can do it at your house instead of the boring library..." Farkle rasped.

Even I got chills. Missy melted and nodded frantically. He really is a player. He sauntered over to me and made a disgusted face.

"What's with the tomato face and snotty nose?" He scoffed.

"E-Emma was--"

"Shot in a convenience store, I know. Big whoop she was a b*tch anyway." Farkle shrugged.

My mouth dropped.

"Did you brush your teeth this morning, it smells like something died in there." Farkle coughed.

I snapped my mouth shut turning bright pink. Farkle smirked. Is he getting joy from this?! That's not the Farkle I know!

"Farkle what the hell has gotten into you--"

"Sorry, I don't speak naive. But anytime you feel the need, you call me up and we can have a little English session." He winked.

I almost swooned. But then I remembered that he just brushed off the murder of one of my best friends.

"W-When is this English session?" I giggled.

WHAT?! NO, I WAS SUPPOSED TO SLAP HIM AND CALL HIM A JERK!

"Right now, janitor's closet; right now, this locker; right now, right now." Farkle smirked.

Ok Riley, simply walk away.

"Janitor's closet is good." I giggled.

HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!

"Yeah, you wanna?" He asked, stepping closer.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

"Mhm...I wanna." I breathed.

FML. Next thing I know, really like four whole periods later, I walked--more like stumbled-- out the closet, my legs not seeming to work as Farkle strolled out easily.

"Well that was fun, wasn't it?" He smiled.

"I...can't...move." I gasped.

"Yeah, Jerry's a bit big, so good luck with that." He snorted.

He purposely bumped my shoulder as he walked away and I fell down. It's like he was still banging the sh*t outta me. My legs pulsed and shook. I just let my virginity get taken away in a closet. By Farkle Minkus. Yowza.

~~

"YOU LET HIM TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY IN A CLOSET?!" Maya screeched.

I was laying in the bay window with ice between my legs, trying desperately to remember how it good it felt earlier and not how horrible it feels now.

"I don't know how it happened. He just made fun of me and then offered and then...here I am." I breathed.

"HE'S NOT MAGICAL! HOW COULD YOU JUST LET HIM?!"

"You know he didn't moan once. In fact. he seemed pretty bored. Do you think I have like a bad vagina or something--"

"RILEY, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU. TODAY HE ALSO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF EMMA'S BESTFRIEND VALERIE! SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN AND HE JUST SWOOPED IN AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW SHE'S SUSPENDED FOR DOING THE FRICKLE FRACKLE IN THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM!!" Maya screamed.

"....Or maybe it's because deep down he really was sad that my virginity was just thrown around like that, or maybe--"

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME???!!!!"

"....Could be that I'm not good at it. Then again I didn't really have to do anything. He sort of just had me latch around his waist and went at it. He lasts a long time. Maybe it's because I cummed four times in the first hour--"

"RILEY ELIZABETH MATTHEWS HE DIDN'T MOAN BECAUSE HE'S NOT INTO YOU! I WARNED YOU! HE'S A BAD BOY. A PLAYER. HE DOES THIS. HE GETS INSIDE YOUR HEAD, MAKES YOU THINK YOU WERE BAD SO THAT HE CAN GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF WHEN REALLY ALL YOU ARE IS ONE OF HIS MANY CONQUESTS. MOST GORGEOUS HAIR, STUNNING BODY, BRIGHT BLUE EYES! IT'S ALL LIES, MAYA!" Maya yelled.

(A/N *POOOUUUGGHHH!!!* Bomb dropeed.)

"or maybe it's because--Wait...I'm Riley. And I have brown eyes. He never said I have gorgeous hair. Maya..." I trailed off.

"Remember that trip I took to L.A for 8 months? And we missed each other like crazy? Well, a girl who misses her best friend would much rather miss the feeling of a guy's member between her legs. I let him, Riley. Over and over. A total of ten times in those eight months. That's why I hated him from 'the first day I met him'. It wasn't the first day I met him. And I tried to protect you and you've fallen into his trap Riley. Can you honestly tell me that if he were to knock on this window right now you wouldn't tie him to that bed and get 50 noise complaints in ten minutes?" Maya asked.

Almost on cue, there was a knock at the window. I looked. It was Farkle. I sat up quicker than I should've and opened the window.

"Hey,there not-a-virgin-Mary, 'sup loser." He greeted me then Maya.

"Fakle. You have a lot of nerve being here. Can't you see we're grieving the loss of Emma? And my best friend's virginity....and her sanity." Maya muttered at the end.

"I'm not grieving anything. Except for Ella's--"

"EMMA, Riley." Maya huffed

"Emma's death. Whoever did it is surely a jerk." I breathed.

"I did it." Farkle shrugged.

"WHAT?" Maya screeched.

"A cute jerk with hot abs and a huge--"

"RILEY HE MURDERED EMMA! SNAP OUT OF IT AND CALL THE COPS--"

I heard a clicking and in a second Farkle had a switchblade in his hand.

"Not a good idea, cupcake. How about instead of the cops we have a threesome instead?" Farkle smirked.

"I'm down."

My lips were moving buy they weren't my words. I would not just agree to threesome with my best friend and Farkle right after he admitted to murdering one of my best friends.

"I learned my lesson about you, Farkle. I'm never making the mistake of letting you do anything with me again. Besides, I'd never sleep with a murderer." She spat.

".....You're taking off you shirt." Farkle chuckled.

She was.

"Dammit, he is good." Maya cursed.

"I am, aren't I?" Farkle bragged.

"NO! I WILL NOT HAVE IT WITH A MURDERER--"

And now Maya and I are in bed with a murderer. Wow.