Ch. 17 First Dates and Weddings

(A/N LAST CHAPTER OML)

Riley's P.O.V

(A month later. Again.)

I smiled, pulling away from Farkle's kiss, our legs and bare bodies intertwined from what we had just finished. Farkle smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"Now that is how our first time--you're first time--should've been." He breathed.

"It is our first time. Because I say so." I smiled.

"I love it when things happen because you say so." Farkle cooed.

"And I love that you love everything I do," I responded.

"I also love that birthmark on your back....it's cute. Now it's mine." Farkle claimed.

I rose an eyebrow and threw the sheets off us. I made a point of sitting up and crossing my legs and scoffed.

"Of all the things on my body, you claim a brown birth defect above my ass?"

"Well I mean if you put like that then--"

"Nope. No backsies. Let's see what I claim..." I breathed, biting my lip.

I reached my hand down and pretended to be searching around when really I was giving Farkle a hand job. He moaned and I smirked.

"Well, I guess that could be mine..." I smiled.

"You are an evil, seductive, sexy little girl. I love it."

Then he kissed me and I sighed through it happily. Here we go again.

(A/N NO, I will NOT write it out. Ya nasties.)

~~

Farkle's P.O.V

I blinked my eyes open, to see Riley cuddled into me (we're spooning), and realized that I was smiling already. Because technically, today's our wedding day. But it's also just our first date. FIRST DATE.

I rolled out of bed, pulling the covers over Riley and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then went right back out and Riley was already up. She rubbed her eyes, sitting up and yawned.

"Morning, Mr. Minkus." She smiled quietly.

"Morning, Mrs. Minkus. I was just about to jump in the shower."

"Without me?" Riley gasped.

"Well of course not." I chuckled.

I pecked her lips and we went in and showered together. Well, 2% showered 98% made out. My math had been getting better these days.

(A/N Hmm, I didn't notice! Gee, WONDER why?!)

By the time we got out Maya and a couple of her friends were already there, ready to whisk Riley away and make her look all pretty. All of today is a surprise. I have no idea how any of it is gonna work. I pulled the crinkled white paper from under my pillow and looked at it shakily. These are my vows. Am I really doing this? I mean...I love her. I love her so much. So why am I nervous?

I shook off the feeling and dived into the closet to get ready for Riley and I's wedding/first date, only hoping that by the end of today we'll finally know what we are.

~~

It was magnificent, to be honest. The Riley dedicated theme, the white and purple streamers everywhere. All the tables having not only flowers as centerpieces but also a bowl filled to the brim with either purple jellybeans or white jellybeans. People who I really didn't know filled everywhere in the relatively large room. This is the gym of a high school and it somehow looks like a real venue for a wedding. All of it was gorgeous. Yet none of it compared to the queen strolling to the altar in slow motion--or what feels like slow motion.