Chapter 3

-Julia's .Pov.-

I slammed the door shut feeling angry rather than sad. Why would he just do that to me?? I trusted him more than anything and then he just goes and does that to me! I walked in the living room to see Skylar all cuddly with Liam. They both looked at me wondering what happened. Liam was a vampire too but he didn't read minds like Skylar did. He could make you forget anything he wanted you too. I might see if he can make Niall and I both forget each other.

"What happened? Why are your nails red?" she asked. Yeah, my nails turn into certain color when I'm in the mood set for that color. Red happened to be angry. 

"Niall doesn't like me cause I'm a witch." I said bluntly. Skylar looked up at me with concern written on her face.

"Niall Horan?" Liam asked. "Blond hair, blue eyes?"

"Yeah why?" I asked. Skylar looked at him.

"Liam no. Why do you always meddle into stuff?" Skylar asks sitting up to look at him.

"Well it's to late now." Liam said. She groaned.

"What?" I asked. Its not really fair that Skylar can read his mind leaving my completely blank on whats going on. 

"Well, Liam got this gift. He can convince people to do something without even trying." Skylar started. 

"Annddd?" I asked. Then it hit me. He told him to apologize today didn't he. 

"Liam, change his mind! I don't want him here!" I yelled. He shrugged. 

"I'm sorry I can't." He said. 

"Yes you can!" I said through gritted teeth. When he shook his head I went to my room and slammed the door. I paced in my room feeling angry. Why was this idiot ruining my life?! I decided to change into some sweats and a t-shirt with 'Panic! On the dance floor' on it. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and continued with my pacing. I rubbed my hands together. In the process I may or may not have shocked myself. I groaned, but it didn't hurt. I'm used to it by now. What? My sister is a witch too so she shocked me when I wouldn't listen to her. I heard a knock on my door. Hoping it was Skylar I opened it. Boy was I wrong. 

"Julia, I'm sorry." Niall said. 

"It hasen't even been an hour yet and your already at my door?" I said. He nodded. I looked to see his hand was bandaged. 

"Yes. I came to explain why I acted like I did!" He defended. 

"No. Get out of my house." I said. 

"Not till you let me explain."

"How'd you even get here?" I asked. He looked back at Liam then back to me with a sad face. 

"Right..." I mumbled. 

"Please Julia." He said. I shook my head. 

"Get. Out. Of. My. House!" I yelled. 

"No!" He said. 

"Liam! Make him forget me." I said in a threatening tone. 

"Why?" He asked. 

"No. Liam don't do that." Niall said. "I'll leave. I'd rather remember you for the rest of my life without you then to forget and never know what a beautiful girl I let down. I deserve to be shocked again, and again, and again."

"I can arrange that." I said. He sighed. 

"I messed up and I'm sorry." He said before leaving. I sighed in relief. I thought he'd never leave! Skylar glared at me.