The Calder Twins: Chapter 20

Thank you guys for the 1k! OMG I'm so happy :D sorry I haven't updated lately I've been busy with things.

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 20: Table for... Three?

*Emery's POV*

"Do you think they'll kiss?" Eleanor asks.

"I don't think they will yet." I say, glancing up from my phone.

"What cha doing?" Eleanor asks sitting beside me.

"Checking Twitter and Instagram." I reply.

I scroll down on twitter, passed the hate. I seem to be getting more since Harry and I got together months ago. I guess people were upset that Harry got another girlfriend? Either way I see no reason to hate.

"I don't see why people have to hate on me." I mutter closing out of Twitter and going on Instagram.

"That's just the way people are." Eleanor whispers patting my shoulder.

"Lets post a picture!" I suggest happily.

"Sure!" Eleanor says.

We pose with sweet smiles and take the picture. I don't like it. Another. Nope. Another. Ratchet. Another. Still no. After those pictures we decide to post a video instead.

"Hey guys!" we yell together.

"So, Cher is out on her date with Niall, and were just here bored." I say with a little giggle.

"Yeah, so comment what you think we should do because we have no clue." Eleanor laughs.

"We love you!" We both say at the end and I post the video.

Within seconds we get likes and comments about what it is we should do. Many people suggest a twitcam but Eleanor and I don't want to. A few suggest shoutouts but we hate those. Then someone suggests a following spree.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Eleanor says.

"Yeah! We should do a game where everyone has to answer a question and the first five people to answer it correctly get follows from both of us!" I say.

"Sounds like a plan." Eleanor laughs.

I make another video telling my followers about the game and rules.

"So El and I decided we would do a following spree. So here's how it works, we will ask a question and the first five people to get it right gets a follow from both of us." I say quickly.

On the caption I put 'Game starts in 5! Be ready!' Then post the video.

"Let the first annual Calder Twins Games begin!" Eleanor yells and we both start laughing.

*Cher's POV*

Niall takes me to a nice little restaurant. Nothing fancy, well I guess it kind of is but not too fancy. There is a huge space cleared in the middle of the room and I'm guessing by the disco ball and DJ station that it is a dance floor.

"You know you don't have to spend so much money on me right?" I say to Niall.

He looks up from his menu and smiles at me.

"Don't be silly! Pick whatever you want, I don't mind paying." Niall replies in his adorable accent.

"Niall, I don't want you to spend money on me." I insist.

"I want to spend money on you. I kind if have more money than I know what to do with right now. I think we can relax and have a nice evening if we want." He says.

I smile and nod. Finally giving in. I look back over the menu and find a nice chicken apple salad that doesn't look too expensive. It does sound delicious too. When the waiter comes he takes one look at me and completely ignores Niall.

"What can I get the lady?" He asks politely.

"Is the chicken apple salad good?" I ask.

"Oh, yes, it is quite delicious." the waiter says, his eyes taking over my body.

"Hey, eyes off my date!" Niall snaps.

"You heard him, eyes off." I say with a sassy flick of my head.

The flick was mostly to get my bangs out of my eyes but it looked pretty sassy too so... you know. What are you gonna do? The waiter surprises me when he sits down in one of the empty seats.

"Is that all you would like? A glass of wine maybe?" he asks.

"No I am fine. But if you could please leave I'm kind of on a date." I say getting annoyed.

"Oh with him?" the waiter laughs. "He's no man! Come with me and I'll show you what real men do."

"I said back off!" I yell.

Another man, maybe a waiter, comes over. Now that I look at him, he seems like more of a manager.

"Is there a problem here?" he asks.

"Yes! This man is hitting on my date and will not leave us alone." Niall says, surprisingly calm.

"Jonathan, why don't you go work on the other side of the restaurant. I got this section covered." The manager says.

"But-" Jonathan begins but thinks better of it. "Yes sir."

"I apologise, so do you know what you want to order?"

"Yes, I would like the chicken parm, and the lady will have your chicken apple salad." Niall orders for both of us.

"Alright, anything to drink?" the manager asks scribbling down our order.

"I'll just have a water." I say.

"Two waters." Niall says.

"Ok, I'll be right back out with the waters." The manager says.

Niall and I chit chat for most of the night. I knew he was funny, but not this funny. He's got me laughing within seconds and that's quite hard to do, only Louis has done that. We hang out at the restaurant even when couples start to dance on the dance floor. We eat dinner and share some dessert and just talk. I thought I knew Niall pretty well but I was wrong, there is so much more to him then I thought. Eventually a slow song comes on and Niall offers me a hand up.

"Want to dance?" he asks.

"Oh I don't dance. But I guess just this once." I say taking his hand.

We dance slowly. Niall has one hand on my hip and the other in my hand. We move around the dance floor in slow circles.

"You know, I don't think have had this much fun in so long." I say with a light chuckle.

"Yeah? I'm glad your having fun." Niall says.

"We should come here again sometime." I suggest.

"What about a triple date with your sisters, yeah?" Niall asks.

"That will be fun." I say with a smile.