The Calder Twins: Chapter 7

So, I have started school, woo hoo...... Sarcasm btw. So I will make long updates that are many days apart. That or short updates every few days. So yeah.

That's that.

On

To

The

Chapter

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 7:: Kisses for Starbucks

*Emery's POV*

I wake up wrapped in sheets on my hospital bed. Harry is gone. I sit up and look around. "Harry?" I call out. No reply. Maybe he left? Or he went to check on Cher or Louis or El? He wouldn't just leave me like this. Would he? My mind starts to spin so fast that I get a headache.

Laying back down and reach for the remote. I can't reach it without leaning forward though. "Ugh, it's not that important." I mutter flipping over. God, sometimes I wish I wasn't so lazy. Oh well, that's who I am and I'm proud of it.

I hear the door creak open and figure it's a nurse so I close my eyes, pretending to sleep. Something is set down on the bedside table my back is facing. Then there is a weight in the bed behind me. Ok, this is not a nurse. "Wake up, sweetheart." I hear the raspy voice and can't help smiling. "Well, hello Harry." I say rolling over to face him.

He flashes a smile and pecks my lips. "I got us some Starbucks." He says holding up a paper bag and giving me a cup full of a pink drink. "You didn't!" I say looking up at Harry. "Oh, I did." Harry says kissing my nose. I smile and take a sip of the cotton candy frappe.

Harry was so sweet and caring. Sometimes too sweet and caring but I didn't care. I love him and he loves me, I'm not sure Louis would be too happy with me. Oh well, for all I care he can suck it up. I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his girlfriend's sister. There's a difference.

"I also thought you'd be hungry so I got muffins, bagels, and cake pops." Harry says. I look down at the paper bag he sat between us and then at him. "You didn't have to." I say. He shrugs and smile. "But I did." He says in his raspy voice.

Good god, I'm gonna melt. That voice gets me every time. I don't know if he knows but I think he does. Why else would he keep using his sexy raspy voice? Ugh, if people could melt I'd have been a puddle long ago. So I think I'm safe.

I reach in the bag and pull out a pink coated cake pop. "Hm, I wonder what flavour this is." I say before taking a bite. Red velvet, my favourite. "You enjoying it?" Harry asks. I smile and take another bite of the cake pop. "Oh, Harry, couldn't be better." He smiles and snags a bite of my cake pop. "Hey that's mine!" I protest in a high pitched voice. He chuckles through the mouthful and I continue to give him a defiant look.

"You'll have to share." Harry says laughing. I smile and shake my head. "Not gonna happen." I say my smile fading. Harry gets up, taking my drink and the bag with him. "Hey! That's mine!" I protest reaching after it. "You can't have it unless you share." Harry states. I lower my head then look up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please?" I beg, pouting my lip. "As hard as it is to say 'no.' No." Harry replies with his usual smirk.

"Fine, I'll share!" I say reaching for the bag again. "Nope. I want one more thing." He says. I tilt my head and wait for him to answer. "A kiss." He says. I laugh. "For Starbucks?" I ask, still laughing. "Yep, kisses for Starbucks." Harry replies triumphantly. "Boy, Harry, you sure know how to get me to do what you want." I grumble. Harry chuckles again and sits beside me, keeping the food out of my reach.

I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back, putting his hand on the back of my neck, pressing me to him. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip and I push him lightly on the chest. I pull back and rest my forehead against his. "Is that what you wanted?" I mumble teasingly. "Yes." He whispers, pecking my lips again before handing me my drink back. "Finally!" I say taking a sip. Harry laughs and we share the food.