The Calder Twins: Chapter 6

Well, herro der!! How are you guys doing?

I'm so super bored. I am having so much fun with writing this. Yes, even the dramatic car crash and episode at the hospital.

And I love making cliff hangers. They are awesome and leave you wondering.

I'm also very happy!! THIS STORY HAS OVER 20 READS!!! Now it's not that big a number, but it's more than any of my other stories at this many chapters. Thank you guys so much!!

Btw that's why I thank you at the end of chapters. I thank you for reading and voting and fanning and such.

Ok point taken.

On

To

The

Chapter

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Healing and Getting Revenge

*Cher's POV*

I am able to walk and pick things up, even though it hurts. The nurses tell me that, had it not been for my seat belt, I would've gone through the window. How lucky am I? Apparently very, I was hurt the least.

"So Emery is going to be ok?" I ask the nurse that's helping me. She nods and says "They're visiting Eleanor. Would you like to go?" I nod and she helps me to the door and out into the hallway.

*Emery's POV*

Eleanor moves and opens her eyes, they lock on me. "Eleanor?" I ask. She goes me a weak smile and I just want to hug the life out of her. Instead I leap up and scream happily. "She's gonna live!!" Louis joins me and when we calm down we kneel beside her.

"How are you feeling, beautiful?" Louis asks. "Much....... better." She gets out. Her voice is scratchy and weak. She's weak and exhausted but she will live. I'm so happy tears start to stream down my cheeks again. An this time Louis cries too.

"We were so worried!" I exclaim. El holds out her hand to me and I take it. "I don't know what is do without you!" I say, tears now flowing from my eyes. El's smile grows wider and Louis grips both of our hands. "I'm so happy your both ok." He says softly.

*Cher's POV*

I walk in to find an emotional atmosphere. "Emery? Louis? Eleanor?" I say. All eyes turn to me, even Eleanor's. "Cher! Oh, your ok!" Emery says to me. I smile and walk over to my three friends. "I'm so glad your all ok!" I exclaim joining the group hug.

We hug and hug and hug. A nurse is what breaks us apart. "Some boys are here to see you." She says. Eleanor looks from me to Emery then at Louis. She then tries to sit up. "Easy." Emery says as we help her up.

"Send the boys in." I tell the nurse. "Wait, before you do." Emery begins grabbing the nurse'a arm. "Why does my side hurt so much?" She asks. "You were impaled with glass. Luckily it missed everything vital but it almost got your spinal cord." The nurse explains. I wrap an arm around Emery and pull her into a hug. "At least you lived." I murmur into her ear.

"Ok, now you can let them in." Eleanor says softly. Her voice is still pretty scratchy. The nurse opens the door to reveal four familiar boys.

*Emery's POV*

The rest of One Direction stand there looking at us with wide eyes. "You guys are ok!" They say at the same time. I can't help but to laugh. Louis has to help me stand up so I can go hug them. I hug Zayn, then Liam, then Niall, and lastly Harry.

I can't help but to notice how he squeezes me tightly but is gentle with my right side. "I'm so glad your safe." He whispers in my ear. I smile and Harry pulls back. It takes all I got to not kiss him. He looks at me with so much love in his eyes, I just want to melt.

"Emery." Louis' voice breaks me out of my trance and I look at him. He knows, oh god he knows! The look on his face says it all.

He knows about my feelings for Harry. Louis' eyes narrow and I go back over to Eleanor's side. She smiles at me, she sees it too. Ugh, am I that transparent? I can't believe that!

I really need to work on that. Like a lot.

Cher rubs my back and pain rips through my side. God, that hurts. Shakily I stand after I hug and kiss Eleanor. "I'm going back to my room. My side hurts." I say turning around and shuffling out of the room.

~HARRY'S POV~

I watch Emery walk out of the room. I stand up and follow her. I can feel the eyes on my back until I close the door. I can still see Emery as she goes into a room.

I slowly walk down the hallway to her door. What am I supposed to say? I care about her, yeah, but is that all? Ugh, I will have to wing it. Lets just hope this doesn't turn out too awkward. I lightly knock on the door and I hear a soft reply. "Come in." The voice says.

I open the door and see Emery sitting on her hospital bed, flipping through channels on the telly. "Hey, Harry." She says glancing my way. I smile and walk over to her. "Hey." I reply slowly. A smile spreads across Em's face and she looks at me. "So what's up?" Her voice is soft and light, like her sisters but more playful.

"Just, uh, wanted to come chat." I say slightly. Her light hazel eyes search my green gaze. "Well, let's chat." Em says. I let myself smile. "Well, I-I, um, I kind of..." Emery's smile mesmerises me.

I can't think of any other person is rather be with right now. I force myself to not lean in and kiss her.

But, I guess Emery had different plans because she leans in and presses her lips to mine.

~LOUIS' POV~

Everyone leaves and I am left with Eleanor. She is cuddled into my side. I smiles and kiss the top of her head. She's my darling and I love her. I am very protective over her and Emery. I do adore Cher as well, and she's working her way up on my list of people I have to protect.

That list includes the boys, Emery, Eleanor, and my mum and sisters.

I smile at the thought and Eleanor's soft breathing relaxes me. "Sleep well baby." I breathe and doze off.

---------------------------------------------

Well, that's the chapter!!

My feels are acting up, I'm so emotional.

Help me come up with a ship name for Harry and Emery. They are so super cut together!! Hemery? Emarry? Idk.... That's why I need help.

Don't forget to vote, fan, and follow!

Thank you loves!!

xx