The Calder Twins: Chapter 3

Ok, so chapter 3! People *cough* *cough* SARAH *cough*. Sorry had to do that...

Hahaha so I'm having so much fun "researching" Eleanor and Louis (like I already didn't).

What? I didn't say nothing! You didn't read what you thought!!

I bet you just read that again. Didn't you? Hahaha, I'm physic!!! Well where was I? Oh yeah!

Ok just to clear it up, this is in late July in 2012. The VMAs were in September right? Idk, but someone please answer that for me. Thanks!!

On

With

The

Next

Chapter

---------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3:: Life of Lies

*Emery's POV*

I don't know how long I'm in the bathroom, but the whole time I cry. My head starts to hurt and I have a huge heart ache. "Hello? Emery?" I hear a voice come from downstairs. I force myself to quiet down and wait. "Emery, I know you in there." Eleanor's voice sounds outside the bathroom door.

I don't answer. I lift my head slightly and sigh. "Em, please open up." Eleanor says. I let my head fall down again and groan. "Emery, please come out of there." El says. I shake my head and mutter "No, I am fine in here." I hear El sigh and her soft footsteps down the hallway.

At least she left me alone. She knows I'm upset, whenever I'm upset I hide in here. I can't tell her. She will hate me forever. I can't tell her, not ever. But she's your sister and you did enjoy it, that stupid inner voice says. No, I didn't! I don't want Louis to kiss me again. I will have to lie to Eleanor to save her feelings.

Wait, what if she finds out I lied to her? She'll know I've been living a life of lies for who knows how long. I stand, slowly. My legs are a bit unsteady, or stiff, from sitting down so long. I look in the mirror and nearly scream. The person in the mirror is not me.

Her eyes are red and puffy, her makeup is smudged and running. This person's hair is a mess and her shoulders are hunched. This is not me. First, I wipe my face off and fix my makeup as best as I can. I brush my hair out and straighten my back. I go to my room, close the door and change into a coca cola tank and short shorts.

Raising my head higher, I open the door and walk down stairs to find Eleanor on the couch. "Is everything ok?" She asks. "Yeah. Everything's perfectly fine"

"We need to pick out what we're gonna wear to the VMAs." El says. "Danielle is coming too right?" I ask and Eleanor nods. I sit down on the other side of the couch and El looks at me slightly confused. "What happened? I got to Starbucks and Louis said you left." She asks. Our eyes meet. Her brown eyes lock on my hazel ones. "I just... I was tired and I wasn't feeling too well." I lie.

Why am I lying? I shouldn't be lying to Eleanor! But I have to, I have to save her from all the pain. No you must tell her, that inner voice says. Why do I have that anyway? I don't want it!

"Is that why you were in the bathroom?" El asks. I nod and glance up at her. She doesn't believe me. You can see it in her eyes. "Well, if you need any medicine or anything let me know." She says. I nod and lean back into the couch.

Why is it so hard to talk to her? Because you want her boyfriend! What? No I don't! Stupid inner voice!

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I'm going to go get some stuff." I say. "What kind of stuff?" Eleanor asks. I rake my brain for an answer. "Just some stuff, things." I reply, grabbing my purse and keys. Then I leave.